31

cockytommo: hi baby i don't know if you have your phone yet but i'm getting the train rn to come to see you❤️

cockytommo: i don't think you have your phone yet but i'm now ten minutes away and I have no idea where to go love, hopefully, you answer soon or i'll just text neil

babyhoneyharry: hi lou! i just got my phone back and i'm actually close to my house right now, I already told my family about you coming so you can just come straight to my house *address attached*

cockytommo: oh thank fuck you answered! i'm so excited to see you 🥺🥺

babyhoneyharry: me too but i'm also a little nervous my face is pretty bruised so i'm sorry that i'm going to look worse than usual

cockytommo: shut up you will always be beautiful to me PERIOD

babyhoneyharry: i'm 🥺🥺 btw i'm now home getting ready for your arrival

cockytommo: i'm already whipped for you, you don't have to do things to impress me

babyhoneyharry: well too bad i'm still going to try and impress you, how much time do I have?

cockytommo: about 30 minutes

babyhoneyharry: okay i'm going to shower because i smell like hospital and text or call me when you're here see you soon x

Harry was just about finish cleaning his room when his phone buzzed.

cockytommo: your guest of honor has arrived 😎 but actually i might nauseate i'm nervous to meet your family, what if they hate me?

Harry has never really seen Louis be well not cocky besides the first part of his message. He hurries downstairs and hears his mom and sister in the kitchen. He walks towards the front door and hears light knocking before he takes a deep breath.

He swings the door open to reveal Louis standing there with a bouquet of pink flowers. He's dressed in a dark blue button-up and black skinny jeans, his brown fringe pushed to the side of his face.

"Hi." He says softly after a couple of seconds of just staring at each other and Harry throws himself onto the smaller boy. Louis embraces him tightly and sweeps him off his feet for a second before setting him back down.

"I missed you." Harry confesses with a shy grin and Louis smirks.

"I could tell." He says smugly and Harry rolls his eyes before pulling him into the house.

"Here these are for you, picked the prettiest flowers for my pretty boy." Louis coos and Harry blushes as he takes the flowers from Louis's hand and smells them. They smell so good and they were beautiful and full of life.

Harry can't help himself from pressing his lips onto Louis's when he looks up to see Louis giving him a toothy grin.

Louis's hand rests on the bottom part of Harry's back as he pulls him in tighter to kiss. It's sweet and slow and Harry likes it but he definitely isn't complaining when Louis slips his tongue into his mouth.

He almost drops the flowers in his hand as someone clears their throat loudly making the boys jump and separating the two from each other.

Harry looks over to find his mom standing by near them with her arms crossed.

"Well, I'm guessing you must be Louis." Anne says as she stares him up and down. Harry was suddenly nervous because he knows boys are sensitive topics right now considering he got beat up by someone he thought he loved just yesterday.