3

Chapter Three| Lily
🌸

"Aleks stop staring at me like that." I roll my eyes as he sits on my bed, chewing gum.

"Were you planning on telling me about this date?" He tilts his head and furrows his eyebrows.

"Would it of mattered?" I say, whilst rummaging through my wardrobe. I hear him suck in a breath and I look over my shoulder to see him clenching his jaw.

"Of course it fucking matters, Lily!" I bite the inside of my cheeks and turn back round.

"Aleksio, it's bad enough that my dad isn't happy with this date. So could you please just back off." I roll my eyes

"Where are you going?"

"That Mexican restaurant in town."

"Who is the guy?"

I slowly close my eyes.

I was hoping he weren't going to ask.

"Damien Santos." I quickly mumble.

"Who?"

"Damien. Santos." I say more clearly.

I wait for him to reply but he only starts to laugh.

And laugh.

I slowly spin around and look at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you laughing?" I give him a weird look and wait until he has stopped laughing.

"You really think he's going to take you seriously, Lily." I look at him, offended by what he has just said to me.

"What does that mean?" I frown.

"You're way too innocent for him, baby. He's not good for you, you deserve better than him." He throws his arms up.

"I never get involved with the girls you sleep with, I let you do what you've got to do, so leave me to do what I have to do!" I raise my voice at him and then storm into my bathroom to get ready.

I have a quick shower and then put on some ripped jeans with a black crop top. I smile at myself in the mirror and walk out of my room with my head held high.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." I nod at his comment. "I'll drop you off and pick you up." He tells me and I sigh.

"No. You're gonna go home, I don't really wanna speak to you right now. You shouldn't even be in here anyway." I say, looking at him through my vanity mirror.

He bites his lip and raises his eyebrows. He then stands up and makes his way over to me until he is standing behind me.

"Lily Baby, I'm telling you, Damien is no good for you." He runs his fingers through my curls as he stares at me through the mirror. "Why can't you listen to me?"