13

Chapter Thirteen| Kaden
🔥

"You're an absolute idiot!" My wife exclaims.

If looks could kill I'd definitely be dead.

"I know." I sigh, rubbing my face in frustration.

"There were much better ways to approach the situation." She continues to scold me and I just let her. "You wonder why she doesn't like to tell us things because you can never react in a calm manner. You go all crazy like you just did then!"

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and I can't help but look her up and down. I bite my lip and she opens her eyes. "Kaden!" She exclaims and I smirk before nodding my head.

"We still on for our date?" I pout and she rolls her eyes, standing up from her seat.

"Not until you go and speak to our daughter." She raises her head high before storming out of the room and I take the moment to look at her plump arse.

"That woman." I groan, throwing my head back.

I sigh and decide to make my way to Lily's room. I gently knock on the door before walking in, my heart breaks when she looks up at me with watery eyes.

"What do you want?" She sniffles, wiping her eyes and I close the door behind me before taking a seat on the chair opposite her bed.

"I'm sorry, princess. I shouldn't have called you stupid because you're not, you're probably the smartest one in the family." I gently smile and she bites her lip looking away.

"You've never shouted at me like that before." She whispers and I sigh.

"Lily, you need to see this situation from mine and your mother's point of view. I know you don't want to worry us with your condition but you should tell us when you have the seizures. What happens if something bad was to happen and we didn't know about it?" I gently tell her and she looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispers and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll tell you next time."

"Promise me, Lily." I raise my eyebrows.

"I promise." I nod my head and stand up from the seat.

"Give your old man a hug." I smile and she smiles back, climbing off the bed and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm never going to stop worrying about you, Lily. You're my little girl." She nods her head against my chest and then pulls away.

"Is mum mad at me?" She questions, biting her lip.

"No, I think she's more upset that you didn't tell her. You know what she's like." She nods and then smiles. "I'm taking her on a date." I smile proudly and my daughter giggles.

"You guys go on a date every week." She playfully rolls her eyes and I smirk.

"Got to keep the crazy woman satisfied." I joke and we both begin to laugh.

After our laughing has died down I sigh. "I love you, dad." She whispers and I have to stop myself from crying.

"I love you too, Princess." I kiss her forehead and then begin to make my out of her room but her words stop me.

"Can Aleksio sleep over?"

I slowly turn around and give her a tight-lipped smile. "Let's not have another argument."

•••

"Kaden stop!" My wife whines in the passenger seat.

We're currently sat in the car in the restaurants dimly lit car park. My hand is trying to makes its way up her dress.

"Come on, baby." I whisper in her ear and she pouts her lips.

"No, I'm hungry." She scoffs and climbs out of the car.

I frown.

Ava hasn't let me touch her for weeks now and I'm beginning to get quite worried about her.

I climb out of the car and make my way around to her. "Baby, what's wrong? You haven't let me touch you in weeks. Have I done something to upset you?" I grab hold of her face gently and I frown when her eyes begin to water.

"I-I just feel so ugly." She whimpers and my heart shatters at her words. "I don't like my body because of the stretch marks and the weight I've put on. I don't want you to see that." She sniffles and I look down at her in shock.

I'm lost for words.

My confident Ava is now insecure about her beautiful body.

"We should just go back home." She whispers and goes to turn to open the door but I trap her body between the side of the car and my chest.

"Ava, baby." I whisper and she sighs. "How long have we been together?"

"Sixteen years." She furrows her eyebrows. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Ava, every year my love for you gets stronger and stronger. You know deep down I love your body, I love your stretch marks, they're sexy as fuck!" I smile brightly when she giggles. "And you know how much I like to grip your arse when I'm fucking you from the back."

A loud gasp grabs both of our attention. I look over my shoulder to see an old woman looking at us with wide eyes.

"What? Am I not allowed to enjoy fucking my sexy wife?!" I exclaim and the woman's mouth falls open.

"Kaden!" Ava squeals, whacking my chest. The shocked woman rushes off and I wrap my arm around Ava's waist.

"Tell yourself you're beautiful." I say, my face serious.

"Kaden..."

"Do it!"

"I am beautiful." I smile, she smiles.

"Yes you are, baby." I wink and kiss her forehead. "Now let's go eat, I'm starving."

She grabs my hand to stop me from walking and bites her lip.

I know that look.

•••

"Fuck, Kaden!" Ava moans as she rides me in the back of our car.

"I'm not gonna last long, baby. You've deprived me for weeks." I frown, resting my head back on the head rest.

"I'm coming." She whimpers in pleasure and I look up at her. I grab her face and pull her into a long hard kiss.

Her walls begin to pulse around my throbbing dick and I bite my lip gripping tightly onto her hips.

"Fuck! That's it, Angel." I grunt.

"I love you, Kaden." She falls forward and wraps her arms around my neck.

I begin to lay sloppy kisses on her sweet neck and after another minute I'm coming deep inside of her.

We take a couple minutes to catch our breath. "We haven't done that in a while." I chuckle and I feel her chest vibrate against mine. "I love you too."

My phone begins to ring and I answer feeling the anger beginning to rise.

"What the fuck did I say? Don't interrupt my date night with my wife!" I spit down the phone.

"Well I'm sorry to ruin the moment, bro but you've got to come back home." Luciano says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's happened?" I clench my eyes shut.

"Your daughter is packing her bags."

"She's what?!

A/N
Writing this chapter made me miss Kaden and Ava 🥺💗