6:things bouta get 0.0

the point of view will switch a bit O∆O

Soobin should've been expecting it. There was bass boosted Map of the Soul:7 songs flowing through the entire house. Taehyun's parents, were pretty rich, and they had a hUgE house. and we're talking HUGE.

The entire senior class was here. All 530 of them. Soobin himself was having regrets.

The party wasn't really being thrown for anyone, it was just a normal teen party on a Friday. It was kind of like a routine to them now. There was always a party on Friday. Soobin guessed that today Taehyun had volunteered to throw the party at his house. Finally going through crowds of people, he found his ~squad~.

Taehyun, Beomgyu, Yeonjun and some other guy who looked familiar. "Soobin! There you are. Do ya remember our old friend, Hueningkai? The one we used to play with with when we were younger? He moved away?" asked Taehyun.

"Oh yea, how could I forget?"

"Ah, hello, Soobin, nice to see you again."  Hueningkai said. "Oh hello! Im glad you're back from China!" said Soobin, starting up a light conversation with Kai and the boys.

Yeonjun was determined to be the best boyfriend in the world. Soobin was so cute, and he couldn't resist blushing every time he saw him. "Hey Soobin, can I meet you in 'the room'?" Yeonjun asked Soobin politely, trying to hide his pink cheeks with his hands. 'The room' was a very specific place. It was the bedroom where they had all agreed to stay friends forever, but their friendship had drifted apart a lot over the years. Soobin nodded, knowing Taehyun's parents wouldn't mind them roaming the house because they were pretty close, and followed him to the nice, cozy bedroom.

Yeonjun sat down on the bed, trying to get his mind together. Soobin plopped himself right next to Yeonjun, who was a blushing mess. "So.." said Yeonjun, "We're dating right? We have the same birthdates but we didn't really get to celebrate. Do you like Harry Potter?" asked the blue-haired boy. "Boi, are you kidding? I love Harry Potter!" Soobin said beaming, eyes sparkling. "So what would you do if I told you I have 2 tickets to that one Harry Potter amusement park?" said Yeonjun, hoping to get a happy reaction from the brown-haired boy. "NO WAy, yOU DIDN't. OMG I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" hollered Soobin excitedly. "Okay then, do it." said Yeonjun with a really noticeable smirk on his face. 

Soobin was shocked. He was in a state of excitement at that moment and couldn't even control the words coming out of his mouth. He really wanted to kiss Yeonjun, but at the same time, he felt like it would be weird to be kissing this early. "Okay then, i'll kiss you instead, baby boy." said Yeonjun. Soobin, blushing, started to protest, but soon felt soft lips on his. His lips did their own thing, he couldn't control himself. It was like a dream that wasn't a dream. Seperating after a few seconds, they just stared at each other, catching their breaths "I love you, Yeonjun." said Soobin shyly. "I love you more." Yeonjun replied.

A/N: aHHHHHHH. even i was scared while writing this .-.