7: Yeonbin

[sorry if i didn't make myself clear, this is the day after the party (Saturday).]

Arriving at the amusement park, Soobin squealed and hugged Yeonjun really tight.

Wow, day 2 of their relationship and they were already on an epic date. It was all going so fast.

Soobin grabbed all his stuff and put everything in a small drawstring backpack. "You ready?" asked Yeonjun. "Yeah almost, but I have something for you, Junnie." Soobin replied while digging through his stuff trying to find something. "wHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Yeonjun asked, visibly flustered. "Junnie. Anyway here you go." said Soobin, handing his boyfriend a Sorting Hat to put on. "Am I supposed to wear this?" asked the blue-haired boy. Soobin nodded and put a Sorting Hat on his own head.  Yeonjun grumbled something aas he put on the floppy brown hat.

The couple were walking down to the entrance to redeem the tickets when Yeonjun suddenly wanted to hold Soobin's hand. That is what couples do, right? Yeonjun lightly touched Soobin's fingers. "Soobin, may I?" "Of course." Yeonjun grasped Soobin's hand. It was so smooth and soft. They walked like that the whole way to the entrance. "Do you have tickets or do you two need to purchase some?" asked the lady in the ticket booth. "Ah, we have them, here you go ma'am." said Yeonjun, handing her the two unused tickets. The boys waited for her to check if they were unused and valid. They were. "Okay, just put on these wristbands on and you have access to any food, rides, games, or shops. Just show them the band and you won't have to pay a cent. It's all included in here." The lady said tapping the wristbands and then proceeding to give them to the boys. "Thank you, miss." said the boys in unison. "You're welcome, enjoy your magic-filled day!"

Finally entering through the dark, decorated lobby, they ooh-ed and ahh-ed as they saw the huge HP-themed theme park.

"Oh. My. God." said Soobin, fanboying his head off. "Look at those  Hermione plushies. I need the Elder wand. Oh my gosh, my Potter-head is going to explode." Soobin truly was in a state of shock. [wow i am truly sorry if you aren't a hp fan]

"Woah, calm down Bin Bin . We've just entered the place and you're already mess." said Yeonjun chuckling. Soobin couldn't contain his excitement. "Okay, you're right, I should calm down, I guess." Soobin admitted.

"Okay, take some deep breaths and a drink of your water and then we can go play some games, yeah?"
"Sure, I love you Yeonjun."
"I love you too, babe."

A/N: i was mentally screaming while writing this, if i don't update much, its because of school or i have writer's block. :)

stay safe :D