24: yeonbin

!does contain angst!

The next day, Soobin walked along a path that lead to a park. He might've looked like he couldn't have cared less, but in reality, he was desperate to make up with Yeonjun. He had left Bingsu with his mom for today.

When he finally reached the park, he sat down on a cold bench. It was a day in mid-May. But it was still cold, like 50° F and foggy and strong winds. He sighed, wondering if Yeonjun had been cheating on him the whole time.

Yeonjun ran to the park, he didn't want to be late to see his soulmate. He saw him there, looking glum, wearing a brown and white cardigan. He smiled and ran towards him. "Oh, hi!" Soobin said, giving Yeonjun a melancholy smile.

"Hello..."

They awkwardly stared at each other, until the silence was interrupted by Yeonjun's chuckle.
"Don't we have to.. you know.. kiss?" Soobin went full on anime-girl-blush mode. No, what? First I hate his guts and now im getting all swoony over him?

After all this time? These lonely 2 months? He didn't even know if he had been cheating on him. But whatever. If this was the only way that they would get back together, it was worth it. "O-Okay.." By now, both Soobin's and Yeonjun's faces were redder than Taehyun's hair.

Soobin made eye contact with Yeonjun, and stood up. He wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed his lips against the other's. He felt a small sting on his finger, but he knew that it was just the soulmate mark being remade. Soobin's eyes finally said 'lmao frick it' and soon, hot tears were streaming down his face.

Yeonjun was still in utter shock, did he really still trust him? Who cared anyway?

He also teared up, not knowing how he was going to explain to Soobin that he didn't basically dump him for fun. They finally pulled away from each other, staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry!" They both wailed at the same time. Yeonjun embraced his tall baby. "And what should you be sorry for?" he whispered in his soulmate's ear. "EVERYTHING! IF I HADN'T TAKEN YOU TO MY DUMB ANNIVERSARY EVENT, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!! I'm a the worst boyfriend in the world" Soobin yelled angrily while sobbing.

The sight made Yeonjun so sad. Why would Soobin blame himself? He lightly shoved Soobin. "Why would you say that? Nothing is your fault. It's all mine. Im the bad guy here. And you are the bestest of the bestest boyfriends there is." He then hugged him tighter than he ever had.

"I love you more than anything in this world, even more than mint choco." Yeonjun giggled. Soobin weakly smiled and in english he said "I love you too."

A/N: oof i clearly never keep my promises. sorry for not updating T^T I don't think I ever made it clear, but Soobin is Bi, and Yeonjun is gay(but those crazy ass schoolgirls decide to ignore it). If you guys choose for there to be a sequel, that will come in handy. ;)

yea. sorry about the angst