8: Yeonbin

"What, how did that not hit it?!?" Yeonjun whisper-yelled, clearly frustrated. Soobin chuckled at his cringing boyfriend. Yeonjun had tried to beat a game where you had to knock down all the plastic clowns with a soft ball, but he had managed to hit all but 1 in the last 10 minutes.

"You know what, im going try hard mode now, I need that plushie." Yeonjun grumbled. Yeonjun tried once again. He hit all of those dumb clowns until there was only one left, with 10 seconds left on the clock. Yeonjun tried but failed to get it. 5 seconds. "Oh my gosh, give that to me!" Soobin said quickly. Yeonjun passed the soft ball to him. 3 seconds. Soobin threw the ball. And you know what? That ball hit that laughing clown right in the face.

"Congrats, you did it after 34 tries. Which prize would you like, you can get any large prize." said the guy working at the booth. "That one please." Yeonjun said, pointing at a Harry Potter plushie.

"Okay, here you go!"

"Thanks!" said the blue-haired boy happily, holding the big plush in one hand and grabbing hold of the brown-haired boy's hand in the other. The two walked away from that booth.

"Where to?" asked Soobin, hoping the Yeonjun said somewhere to eat. "The food area. I'm starving." Yeonjun groaned. "Okay let's goooo!" said Soobin starting to skip like a kindergartner that was told that they would get ice cream.

Yeonjun joined him and they skipped all the way to the food court. Yes, they did get some weird looks, but who cared, they couldn't stop them from being, well, them.

They were surrounded by all these resturants and had no idea where to start. "Um. Let's start with drinks?" "Sure." And so they went. When they arrived at the drink stall, they had the shock of their lives. There were no original drinks. Everything had a twist to it. Rootbeer? How about Butterbeer?
"Dang it, I wanted rootbeer, but butterbeer will do, I guess." Yeonjun said with a pout.

"Ditto." Soobin said before pecking his cute pout and grinning.

After finishing the tangy drinks, they ate to their hearts content. They ordered almost everything they could spot. They finished eating and they just sat on a bench, rubbing their stomachs and regretting eating everything.

"Ughh, Soobin, I feel like a puffy marshmallowwww." Yeonjun groaned. "Same, Junnie, same.." They sat there for about 10 more minutes before standing up to walk around to burn some calories. The sun started to set, and they went to play games again, they didn't want to go on the rides because they were almost positive they would never come out alive. They played all the games and won at almost all of them and got so many plushies that a lady at the booth offered them a bag to put them in. They gratefully accepted.

Then, there was an announcement over some loudspeakers. The firework display would start in twenty minutes.
"Soobin, let's go back to the car, and we can see the display from there, yes?" Yeonjun askd.
"Yes, please."

The two were so tired after being so active that day, and they weren't even walking to the car, it was more like they were dragging their feet. After arriving at the car, Yeonjun lugged the huge bag into the trunk. It was getting chilly, so they decided to watch the fireworks from the inside of the car. Yeonjun started some small talk until they were interupted by a distant and loud boom. Soobin was startled and he shook in his seat.

"Aw, baby, are you scared?" Yeonjun asked, concerned. Soobin slightly nodded. "Come here." The two cuddled, Yeonjun stroking Soobin's floofy hair with Soobin buried in his neck. "I love you so much, you have no idea." Yeonjun dramatically sighed.
"Love you more." Soobin said before burying himself deeper in the older's arms and watching the colorful explosions in the dark sky.