V.

The next morning Nia wasn't ready to face Guzman in class. After all, they almost kissed and she didn't want that to happen again.

Guzman was with Lu, and she was happy for him. She was willing to keep her distance. That meant also not to answer to any of his phone calls.

"Social networks are the way we have nowadays of introducing ourselves to others, right?" Martin, the teacher was explaining a new project. She couldn't care less. "I want you to create your partner's profile for a social network".

Freaking amazing... At least she could pair with Marina, she thought.

But Marina had other things in mind and choose to pair with Samuel. Shit.

She was getting nervous... Maybe trying with Carla?

"Want to work together?" Guzman was already sat next to her and looked at her with that charming smile perched on his face.

When she looked up at him, she resisted the urge to leave the class and bury herself in the middle of nowhere. She gulped.

"Aren't you pairing with Lucrecia?"

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. Then got closer to her.

"I want to see if I know you the same way I did before. And for how nervous you're getting... I think I already know the answer" He finished with a whisper that sent chills throughout all her body.

"Whatever. My house tomorrow at six. Don't be late" She said before getting up and leaving the class.

Guzman just kept staring at her with a smug covering his face.

.

"I don't know where she is. I think Carla is avoiding me" Polo said to Guzman and Ander. They were chatting in La Cabaña, while waiting for a few burgers.

"You must have done something" Guzman said. "You're nuts if you don't take care of her. You won't find another one like her"

But Ander was more interested in his phone than what his friends were talking about.

"Put you're phone down, please! We are here!" Guzman scolded the two boys.

"What about Nia, uh?" Polo asked sipping from his beer. "I saw you two really into it last night"

"We were into it, but you had to walk on us and fuck everything up"

Guzman didn't had time to really think about their encounter last night. He'd have sworn that they'd end up finally kissing. But then Nia left and didn't even pick up the phone when he tried to call her.

That girl confused the hell out of him.

Polo noticed how Guzman's face changed when thinking of her.

"Look, just give her time. She's been here for a few days after two years abroad. And things between you two were rough..."

"I know... Whatever. She keeps going back and forth" Guzman gulped and eyed the new boy, Samuel, carrying two plates full of food. He scoffed in amusement.

"Hey waiter, thank you... I've had faster service"

.

"Mum..."

Nia started warily during dinner. She had to tell her mother that Guzman was coming. And she knew how much her mother loved Guzman. She used to tell her all the time that he would be the perfect son-in-law.

When they left and Nia cut all communication with him, Adriana had no idea of what had happened. She didn't want her mother to make a show telling Guzman about all the times she spent crying isolated in her room when they went to the US.

"Yes, dear?" Adriana smiled to his daughter. Her husband was away again due to work.

"Mmm... Guzman is coming tomorrow for a school..."

But she was interrupted by her mother's squeal.

"Oh my God, Guzman?! Guzman Nunier?! Marina's brother?!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah mum, Guzman Nunier"

"It makes me so happy! I really want to see him, it's been ages!"

She looked at her mother boldly.

"Hey. NO, no, no. Don't you dare trying to embarrass me in front of him, alright?"

"But why mi ciela?" Her mother answered while containing her laughter. "I'd never do that..."

.

She greeted him at the door. He had changed from his school uniform and was wearing a blue shirt paired with beige pants. And that fucking smug smile.

"Hola preciosa"

"Come inside... We have a lot to do" She walked with him on her heels.

She decided to take the pictures in her garden. The light was awesome, and they had plenty of space... In case she had to run away from him.

"Are your parents at home?" He asked while sitting by the chairs next to the pool.

"My father is on a work trip and my mom is inside I think" She answered while opening her phone camera. "I already know how I want my pictures taken"

She started to explain to him, and they got to work. The result was amazing, and she was happy enough with the pictures. The best was one he had taken while she was laughing about some cheeky remark he made.

"My turn" Guzman said. He started to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing?"

He threw the shirt next to the chair and looked at himself. Then looked at her.

"Oh, come on... Nothing you haven't seen yet" He answered chuckling.

Nia arched a brow and decided to tease him. He should stop playing games with her. She had promised to behave. But the way his body changed throughout these years made the task of not looking at him really difficult for her.

"What makes you think I want to see it again?" She scoffed trying to sound confident.

"Well... You got nervous princess... Maybe I'm not that wrong after all"

She was going to answer when the voice of her mom echoed trough the garden. Brilliant. She cursed herself internally.

"How are you kids?" Her mom got closer to them and greeted Guzman with a kiss on the cheek. "It's good to see you again Guzman"

Please, could karma stop fucking with her?

________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Hello babes! Thank yall for the support! Here's another update!

How much time do you think will Nia resist? haha!

xx