Interview

Isen POV
Holding my collar, John yells at me. "What's that supposed to mean!?" I realize I've gone to far.
"Anyone told you just how hot you look when you get angry?" John drops my collar at my words. His face red as a tomato, he mumbles something then runs off.
"Well," I sigh,"Arlo is going to kill me when he realizes I don't have any new information." as I walk to class, I can't get the image of how close is face was tomorrow in out of my head. His sweet smelling shampoo, his bright golden eyes, the little crinkle above his nose when he was angry... As I walk thinking about him, I ran into the person I was trying to avoid, Arlo.
"Got any new information?" He asks.
"N-no but I'm still d-doing reaserch," I answer. he glares at me, but keeps walking. I breathe a sigh of relief.
"Boo!"
"Ahh!" I let out a yelp, "Blyke! You stupid."
"Gocha," he says,"Hey so what were you doing with John in that empty classroom huh?"
"N-nothing," I stammer.
"Really," he smirks,"because I saw him rush out of the classroom beat red as I was walking past. Seconds later you walk out with this dreamy look on your face."
"I was just interviewing for Arlo that's all," I huff.
"Shure," he replys," then what's this." Grab the notebook, and flip the page. I cover my red face as he scans the page.
"Care to explain," he smirks. It's a picture of me carrying John bridal style with him reaching up and kissing me. (I know that in the actual webtoon, it's a picture of Isen being strong in front of Remi, but I decided to change it because, well, reasons.)
"N-no," I stammer.
"Whatever you say~" Blake smirks. Then he walks away.