Um yea... stuff happens

John POV    
     Godamit! Why does Isen have to be so f*cking hot!? Our faces where so close... aNd ThEn He GoEs AnD cAlLeS mE hOt! WTAF! I need to calm down. I'm jumping to conclusions. There's no way my crush likes me back. He's just toying with me. What's with the royals do. Except Sara... but I can't trust the others. Come to think of it, Arlo has been rather friendly lately... it's probably just an act... but maybe? I'd rather not get my hopes up.

_-_Time Skip, and POV change brought to you by one lazy *ss author _-_

Isen POV   
     After I finish my research on John, (Blyke caught me... -_-' ) I send Arlo the files of most of the info I found. Later that day, Arlo tells me his plan to ambush John. I warned him strongly against it. He didn't listen.

_-_Another time skip brought to you by sleep deprivation_-_

    Rushing to the tour for field I realize I'm too late. Arlo has John pinned down by Meili and Ventus.
    "Arlo stop!" I yo running towards them,"you don't know what you've unleashed!" As I run, Arlo smirks over his shoulder, and traps me in a shield. I pound that the sphere. John looks up at me and explodes. First he destroys the duo, that heads for Arlo. Arla takes the shield off me in order to protect himself, and gets destroyed. John said something to him. Then he stops and turns around and looks at the damage he's caused. My heart starts to pound as he walks towards me.
    "Never speak of this," he growls, and I nod.