Ch. 3 from the lovely people in the comments.

Ok so...only got two opinions...
A with dirty thoughts:1
E:1
So... since the person who voted E didn't chose an order, we are going with A with dirty thoughts...enjoy?
-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.-_.
Isen POV
    As she leaves I can't help but think just how sexy he looked. I know he was fighting and there was blood and stuff, but it still, the way his body turned was mesmerizing. The jumps, thrusts, and mid-air twists combined with unrivaled anger and determination created a new side of him that I had never seen before. This passion in him only made me want more. Much more.
    As I mentally face palmed, I reminded my self not to fall to far into my fantasies. Unfortunately the more I tried to stop, the more I wanted it to happen. Continuing to get lost in my head, I headed home.
    Once I got home, I decided to take a nap.

_-_ In le dream land _-_

    I looked up into John's face. His soft hand caressed my face.
    "I love you Isen, always have, always will." Then he reached down and kissed me. I kissed back with a passion. As we broke apart, he said "Now I must leave you, for I must right the wrongs if my past."
    I tugged at his shirt begging him not to go, but it was to late. He turned into a ragging monster, and destroyed everything in his path. After nothing was left standing, he collapsed. I ran over to him, screaming his name, begging, pleading him to wake up. His pulse weakened, then finnaly stopped. I screamed his name into the void of death surrounding him, taking his limp body with it.

    _-_Back to the real world_-_

    I awoke gasping for breath, my mind still reeling from my dream. I sat there, trying to get my thoughts in order. The wrongs of his past...what could that be? Rolling over, I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep again. But my thoughts would not let me go back. I kept imagining John. His soft hand, his abs...wow they where defined. I could feel a blush creep up my cheeks. Rolling into my back I decided it was no use. So I rolled out of bed, checked the clock, and began (It auto corrected began to begay, so I thought I would share that) my morning routine.