Lost and Found

Isen POV
    After I got ready, I sat down and decided to try and talk to John today. I started to make a plan, starting with ideas to make him hate Arlo less, and it evolved into a confession plan. I was ready, this would be the day.

_-._-._-.Later_-._-.

    I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I saw him approach with a scowl. I didn't blame him, the last time I had asked him to meet up personally...things hadn't gone well.

    "Hey John how are you," I manage to stutter out. 

    " What the hell do you want? " he snarles. I have to mentally slap my self to regain composure. 

    "Well, I was wondering, if it's not that much of an inconvenience, if you could talk to me, privately, that is," I manage to spit out. 

    " This better not be another one of your interview scams, " he said disdainfully. 

    "No it's not that, I promise!" I say, a small blush creeps onto my face. He ponders it for a moment , then shrugs and nods his head for me to lead. 

    I lead him down a couple of corridors and into an empty classroom. He seemed wary, but he followed me anyway. Once we were both inside I shut the door and turned around with a deep breath. 

    "So what is it, spit it out," he snaps clearly on edge. 

    " I have a confession to make. I like you, like I have feelings for you. I'm in love with you John, " I manage to say. 

      I want for a reply.

    "That's it?" He smirks at me. I knew it he hates me now. But before I can finish that train of thought, he grabs my shirt collar, and presses his soft lips to mine. 

(Author here! Sorry for the long wait.  -_-' my mom kinda...got me of all databases much as she  could be cause my sister ratted out for reading gay fanfiction, so oop I got banned, but I get my way, and I'm good with getting into stuff I shouldn't so I'm back. There will be another chapter, and hopefully an epilogue. It says the story is done for some people but I assure you that I will finish it. Ok that was a mouthful. Have a nice day! Night! Whatever it is over there. It's 5:14 over here. Okbye)