The Wizard In Armor & The Nature Wizard

There will be spoilers because I follow the anime very very closely.

I do own my original characters - Flora and Sparky

I don't own this anime - credit goes to it's rightful creator

Sparky's normal clothes are a green bunny hoodie, and black skirt, with matching black shoes and a matching black ribbon tied on her tail.

*****

In a land far far away. Lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home. Bought and sold in every market place. For most magic is merely a tool. A mundane part of everyday life. For some however, magic is an art and they've devoted their lives to it's practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds. They plant their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild, In a certain town sores high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. It's name is,

Fairy Tail

The guild was completely silent as the two women walked in. All you could hear were the women's heels tapping on the wooden floor.

The red haired beauty was the one to break the silence. "We have returned." She announced, voice no louder than necessary, but everyone in the guild hall could hear it.

"Does anyone know where Master Makarov is?" A sweet bell-like voice asked.

"Wow. They're both so pretty." Lucy spoke quietly, in aww.

"Welcome back you three." Mira smiled, greeting the three guild members. "The Masters at a conference right now."

"I see" Erza nodded.

"Do you know when he'll be back?" Flora questioned.

"I'm not sure. It will depend on how much the guild masters will be discussing."

The green haired beauty just sighed, understanding it would be hard to get in contact with their master quickly. Even if they send a message now, he wouldn't receive it till late evening.

"Uh Erza. What's that humongous thing you've got there?" A guild member asked.

The queen of the fairies just gave him a blunt stare. "It's the horn of a monster Flora and I defeated. The locals were so thankful, that they decorated it for us and gave it to us as a souvenir. Do you have a problem with it?" she asked, her sentence holding more force than her explanation.

"NO! NOT AT ALL!" The whole guild hall shouted.

"I bet she's heard what happened at Mount Hawk a Bay~" Cana said teasingly to Macao with a barrel pressed to her lips.

"You think so? Oh man. I'm a goner" He asked, sweat running down his forehead. "You think Flora will save me?"

Flora, hearing their conversation, went to sit down next to Macao. "Don't worry. I'll stop her before she puts you in the hospital."

'But that would mean you would still let her beat him up.' Everyone though, comically.

And thus began Erza's rant. "Now listen up." She yelled, getting everyone's attention and silencing the small chatter that had begun around the guild hall. "Well Flora and I were on the road, I heard a few things. Word is Fairy Tail is causing nothing but trouble as of late. Flora may spoil you," the red head pauses a second to glare at her green haired sister by everything but blood. Who in turn just sends her a 'I'm guilty, but I'm gonna pretend I don't know what you're talking about look' "Master Makarov may not care, But I most certainly do."