Mother Nature & Queen of the Fairies

I also don’t own much of the plot. I only changed up the plot and dialogues a little. I mostly only own what Flora and Sparky say, as well as how other characters react to their presence in the story. So the credit for most of the dialogue goes to the Fairy Tail’s rightful creator - for creating such an amazing story - Hiro Mashima.

Another thing, dragon slayer lacrimas have dragon souls inside them, and the slayers can talk to them, kinda like how in Naruto, Naruto talks to Kurama (the 9 tails fox). So if you hear second generation or third generation dragons talking to them, it’s because of that. But they need to train to be able to do that. Laxus learns to do things during his banishment. I got this idea from the writer of the book “Swipe Right”, you should check it out, it’s a great read even if you don’t ship Laxus and Lucy.

*****

In a land far far away. Lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home. Bought and sold in every market place. For most magic is merely a tool. A mundane part of everyday life. For some however, magic is an art and they’ve devoted their lives to it’s practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds. They plant their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild, In a certain town sores high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. It’s name is,

Fairy Tail

*****

“I can understand cars and boats. But why would they want to hijack a train?” Lucy asks, staring out the window.

“It doesn't really seem like it would be a very good choice for getaways, since they can only follow the tracks.” Happy adds, popping up next to Lucy.

“Yes. That's true. But they are quite fast.” Erza adds from her place across from Gray.

“Or maybe they might have wanted something on the train.” Flora suggests from her place at the front of the magic mobile.

Gray once again strips down to his boxers, “Well, I guess it’s up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry, and Why?”

“YOUR NAKED GRAY!” Lucy shouts comically.

“Am I?” He replies camly, looking down to see that in fact the holder mage, was correct.

“Look. The military is already down there.” Sparky points.

“She’s right.” Lucy confirms. “So if the milatarys already been called into action, then it’s only a matter of time before someone catches them.”

“I hope that is the case Lucy.” Erza says solemnly, with Flora nodding along with her. 

“We should switch now.” Erza tells Flora. Flora sighes, but complies with the red heads request non the less. Understanding that her best friend won’t let drive anymore.

Once everyone is sitting again, or in Natsu’s case, laying on the floor again, Erza drives the car onward at max speed.

*****

“You need to slow down Erza.” Gray shouts from his place in the back of the magic mobile, as the vehicle makes another sharp turn.

“I can’t” The red head shouts back. “If I slow down and we’re too late, then countless innocent lives could be taken. We have to stop Eisenwald before it’s too late.”