Fairies in the Wind

I also don’t own much of the plot. I only changed up the plot and dialogues a little. I mostly only own what Flora and Sparky say, as well as how other characters react to their presence in the story, as well as their past. I also own Flora’s mother but not her father, who you will find out later in the story. (Feel free to guess who her father is. I won’t confirm or deny). So the credit for most of the dialogue goes to the Fairy Tail’s rightful creator - for creating such an amazing story - Hiro Mashima.

*****

In a land far far away. Lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home. Bought and sold in every market place. For most magic is merely a tool. A mundane part of everyday life. For some however, magic is an art and they’ve devoted their lives to it’s practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds. They plant their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild, In a certain town sores high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. It’s name is,

Fairy Tail

*****

“Don’t bother. I already told you ladies that there is no undoing Erigor’s barrier.” Beart coughs out. “You and your buddies are stuck.”

“Erza! Flora!” Gray runs yelling.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were with Natsu?” Erza snaps at Gray.

“We decided to split up. Never mind that though. I just found out Erigor’s real target isn’t this place!”

“Then where is it?” Sparky asks.

“Clover. The next town up.”

“He’s heading to the guilds masters conference.” Flora gasps. “He must be planning to use Lulbay’s song to kill the guild masters.”

Erza let Beart fall to the ground. “There's a problem. The Station is surrounded by a wind barrier.”

Gray nodded, “I know. I saw it earlier. If you try to break through that thing, it’ll make mincemeat out of yah.”

“I’ve already tried that.” Erza replied, holding her injured arm.

“Wow. Is your arm ok.” Gray asks, concern dripping from his voice.

“Her arm should be fine. I was able to wrap it in some plant herb paste to help heal it quicker.” Flora replies, looking glum. Believing that it was her fault because she had failed to stop Erza from rushing at the wind barrier. 

“More importantly” Erza cuts in, “We need to figure out a way to get out of here. So we can get to Erigor, before he reaches the guild master conference.” Erza’s eyes widnes as she remembers an important detail that just might help them get past the wind barrier. Her head wipes around to look at Flora. “Do you remember that guy at the pub. The same one who said that he could break lullaby’s seal.”

Flora claps her hands together as she remembers the conversation they had overheard. “Yeah I remember now. If that guy could break lullaby’s seal, then he can also probably break Erigor’s wind barrier; and I’m pretty sure that he’s the same guy who followed Natsu.”

“I dispeler, huh?” Gray asks, not believing their good fortune. “A seal breaking wizard. He’s exactly who we need right now.”

“Now let's split up and look for him.” Flora says as she runs out the room, Sparky at her tail.