Chapter 4

As Brendon and Sarah walked up the stairs, Brendon suddenly got nervous when one of the guests left his dad's room where he was having a meeting with King Weekes. He knocked on the door before he heard his father say, "Come in."

Brendon slowly walked inside, hand in hand with Sarah and he saw the immediate scowl on his dads face. "Brendon Boyd Urie we need to speak, right now."

King Weekes held hand in front of King Urie's chest. "Wait. Tell my son to come up here quickly, since you're obviously very close with him now." He scowled at Brendon, who then let go of Sarah.

They were both confused, and Brendon walked out of the room to go get Dallon. 'What did I do wrong?' he thought as he went to get Dallon.

He walked down into the ballroom and looked around for Dallon. As he looked around he noticed the guests giving him weird looks and scooting away from him as he walked by. He looked back at them confused. He asked a few people if they had seen Dallon and they shook their heads and walked away quickly.

Finally he found someone who pointed in the direction of where Dallon had gone. He thanked him quickly and hurried to go to where he was. He walked in the bathroom to hear him talking  to the bath boy.

"Dallon I've been looking for you! Why are you in the bathroom?" He asked quickly and shook his head. "I need you to come with me right now! I don't really know why I just know that you need you to come with me." He grabbed Dallon's hand and dragged him back upstairs and to the meeting room where their parents were.

A soon as they walked in, Brendon hadn't let go of Dallon's hands so all that their parents and Sarah saw was Brendon and Dallon holding hands. Brendon and Dallon followed their fathers angry gazes and immediately let go each others hands. They looked at their parents with confused and sad faces, wondering why they might have been in trouble. Sarah stood with them, wondering if she was in trouble, too.

Brendon's father looked over to Sarah and gave her a sweet smile. "Honey, you've done nothing wrong, please go back and enjoy the party." He gave a small nod to her and waved his hand to the double doors. She nodded quickly and looked over at Brendon.

She smiled sympathetically at him and walked to the doors. Brendon grabbed her hand and mouthed something to her. "I guess i'll figure out that date of ours later." He smiled and let her go. She walked out of the room and left the two young men to their fathers.

"Urie, Weekes, one of our guests came up and told me that you two were dancing together. Is this true?" Brendon's father spoke loudly and angrily to the two.

Brendon sighed and nodded. "Yes sir it is true but if you'd allow me to explain why then..."

His father quickly cut him off. "I don't want to hear your excuses son. You will go back down to the party and apologize to every guest individually and..."

Now King Weekes had interrupted. "King Urie I understand that you're angry with them, as am I..." He glared at his son who just looked down in dissapointment. "... But I believe you should hear them out. I always listen to my son and I determine his punishment from their. He knows not to lie to me and I'm sure your son does, too."

Brendon looked to Dallon while they were having their side conversation and shrugged. Dallon shrugged back, looking down and sighing.

"Fine, Urie. Please, explain to me why you two decided to dance together. Then Dallon, you will explain this to your father later."

Brendon looked up hopefully and breathed in. "Yes sir. So I wanted everyone to do a big dance, to commemorate everyone being together for this party, and once everyone else had grabbed a partner, the only people who were left was me, Dallon, Sarah, and one male guest. I was going to dance with Sarah but I didn't want the male guest to be left out. I asked her to go dance with him so he wouldn't be alone. I had said that everyone needed to join and it was only me and Dallon left. The music and dance had already started and I made the snarky comment of dancing together because I had said that no one should be left out. We didn't think anything of it. We hadn't lifted each other up like the rest of the guests, only the hands and the spinning, Sir."