𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: Casey Jones

I wanted to drop out of high-school at this point. My teacher thought it would be a good idea to drop the senior slideshow on me, along with my homework and scholarship essays. And on top of that, I had to make sure the boys weren't going to break anything.

Maybe doing homework down in the lair wasn't a good idea.

"I bet I can get Mikey to say uncle first!" Raph exclaimed, jumping for the frightened turtle.

"No, Raph!" he screeched, jumping over the couch, right where I was sitting with my hundreds of papers and an open laptop. Luckily, he didn't knock anything over, but it still made my blood boil.

"Guys!" I shouted, catching their attention.

"You okay, (y/n)?" Leo asked, giving me a worried look. I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

"Just... please try to not knock my stuff down. Please," they immediately all nodded and went back to rough-housing on the other side of the lair.

I worked for a few minutes while the boys played quietly. Then, I heard it.

"(Y/n)!" I quickly looked over to see Mikey being thrown at me, Raph and Leo standing behind him with horrified expressions on their faces. Donnie was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, I was shoved to the ground as Mikey crashed to the couch where I was sitting a few seconds ago. I discovered that it was Donnie that had pushed me out of the way, but that didn't ease my pain as I watched my papers flutter to the ground as my laptop followed.

Silence.

The boys didn't dare speak as I stood up and stared at my stuff. But, they all broke out at once as I lifted my laptop to see that it was cracked.

"We're so sorry-"

"Mikey wasn't supposed to hit that part of the couch-"

"We didn't mean-" that's when I lost it.

"You didn't mean it. You didn't mean it?" I shrieked as I gestured around at all my stuff. They just stood, shocked as I lost my mind.

"You obviously didn't mean to think either! I didn't know what I was thinking, expecting you to think like actual people!" Mikey and Raph flinched at this, but I continued.

"You four are out of control! All over the place! Screw reverse mutagen, even if you were human, you would never be accepted topside with your personalities!" panting, I glanced around at the turtles and felt satisfied at their faces.

Mikey had tears welling up in his eyes, Leo's eyes were wide and he looked like I'd just slapped the life out of him, Raph was opening and closing his mouth like he needed to say something, and Donnie just stared at me, seemingly disappointed. At who, I wasn't sure.

Stalking over to my stuff, I quickly gathered my things and laptop, making my way over to Donnie's lab. I quickly slammed the door shut and locked it.

Maybe now I would be able to get some work done. 

++++++++++

I stretched as I shoved my stuff back into my bag, finally done. My essays were done to perfection, my homework was completed, and I finally managed to find a picture for the slideshow where Casey didn't look like he was having a seizure.

I sighed contently and unlocked the door, stepping out of the lab and closing the door behind me. As I made my way to the living room, I could hear quiet sniffles and sobs.

I walked in to see the boys spread out all over the couch and floor, Mikey even leaning against the back of the t.v.

I stopped in my tracks, surprised to see Mikey full on sobbing, while the other brothers were sniffling and staring off into space.

"Uh, guys?" I asked, dropping my bag as I made my way to the couch.

"What?" Raph snapped. "What could you possibly want from us, the mutants that can't think?" he turned away from me and curled up on the floor.

"Yeah, don't let us bother you with our personalities," Leo snorted as he did the same. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean all of that. I'm just so stressed right now. It's close to gradation and teachers are piling work on us and along with that I have to write essays to get into college. Even then, my teacher got sick so he had me do the slideshow for him and honestly it was the hardest thing ever having to find a picture of Casey where he actually looked normal," I smiled slightly as I heard Raph and Leo snort. Mikey giggled a few feet away from me.

Donnie was silent.

"But, honestly guys. You have it easy compared to me. You don't have to do that. You don't have to go through all of this. That's why I got mad. It's because I thought you wouldn't understand what it's like being under this much pressure," I looked down but my head was lifted by a finger. Leo's. He smiled gently down at me as his brothers stood behind him.

"Look, (y/n), we get it. You're stressed and tired. But all that gives you no reason to lash out at us. We rough-house all the time when we can. You know why? Because we need a distraction; we're stressed too. We have to beat the biggest enemy we've ever had soon. You don't think we're scared we're going to mess that up? You're not the only one going through something right now. Just please, talk to us when you want us to go throw Mikey across a different room," he smiled at me and I laughed as Mikey protested.

"I will. Thanks for understanding guys. You're the best," they all smiled at me and then I locked eyes with Donnie.

"Hey, uh sorry I didn't say this earlier but thanks for saving my life. You know, from being crushed by Mikey's fat shell," I giggled as Mikey pouted at me.

"You're welcome," Donnie laughed and I pulled out my laptop again.

"Now, who wants to see a slideshow of Casey Jones having seizures? Not really, but he looks stupid," all the guys scrambled towards me as I opened the cracked computer.

"I can fix that for you," Donnie informed me as I pulled up the file. I gave him a friendly smile as I pressed play.

We sat there and laughed at pictures of Casey being stupid for hours.

Together. 

++++++++++

I didn't know how to end it, I'm sorry! But seriously tho, I really feel like (y/n) in this fic. 

Except there aren't any pics of Casey to make me feel better!

I'm so sorry btw if my use of seizures offends anyone, but ik someone who used to have them and she said this didn't offend her, so i took it as a green flag.

Comment a favorite tmnt quote!

Good night!