Chapter 7

(Some funny spike scenes for those who've never watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer.)

(Ill be uploading vids with each chapter so every one can see the characters.)
_____________________

"Morning pet, or should I say good afternoon."

My eyes shot open to find the culprit sitting backwards in a chair at the foot of my bed. Though he wasn't very tall, he was buff in a compact sort of way. Bleach blonde hair and the worlds most perfect cheekbones.

Woah... He was hot on TV... but he seems so much hotter in person. I thought to myself as I tried hard to bite back a blush.

"Spike you can't do that!" I quietly shrieked, pulling the blanket up to my chest. "You can't just go around, looking like you do, saying things like that, your liable to give me a heart attack!"

This just made him throw his head back and let out a hearty laugh.

"Spike... I'm dead serious, you have no idea how much power you carry!" I warn, but through a slight grin. "I know pet..." He smiles and shakes his head. "I can hear your heart pounding from here." He chuckles, which just makes me blush even harder.

I have power here as well. I remind myself. Don't forget it.

"Good morning, Mr Pratt." I greet, stretching my arms above my head. His eyes flinch just slightly. "How do you know that name... Angel is the only one left who knows..." He trails off, looking at me with suspicion.

"I've studied your life, your story, iv seen your actions, good and bad. Your the deepest, most real character I've ever watched...." Then I realized how that sounded, and tried to correct myself. "Over, watched over."

It was silent for a second.

"Your actions, well the ones after you turned good anyways... Are absolutely inspirational. How could anyone not want to know your story, it's incredible?" I ask rhetorically, hoping to play to his ego.

"Alright lil bit, ill let it slide." He grins again. Inside I squeee at him calling that. But instead of fangirling incessantly, I push the blankets away and stand up. "Ok Spike, I'm going to get up, and I'm really sorry but Im going to have to slap you."

His dark eyebrows knit together. "Just for calling you Lil Bit?"

"No, of course not, your nicknames flatter me..." I shake my head, closing the gap until I'm standing in front of his chair. His legs are propped up on my bed frame and he has his sturdy black combat boots getting my sheets messy. "Then why?" He asks, bearing his usual arrogant English curiosity. "You don't announce that your going to slap someone, you usually just do it."

"Well, I've never slapped a vampire before... A couple aliens and a few mutants yes, but never a vampire. I don't want to get bit." I shrug.
"Mutants and aliens?" He shakes his head in mock disbelief. "Woman where have you been?"

"Around." I answer with a knowing grin. "But I really must slap you." I examine my palm, preparing myself to hit such a beautiful face. "Really?" He asks, his one scarred eyebrow. "Yes, but you do deserve it I promise." I start. "I'm a little worried about my hand though." I admit, still looking at it. "Why?" He asks, still not thinking I'm serious. "Your cheekbones are so sharp I just might cut myself." I laugh.

He clutched his stomach, throws his head back and laughs. "Your a riot little one, you know tha.." But the resonating sound of my slap cuts him off before he could finish his sentence.
His skin was surprisingly cold against my palm, even though my hand was only there for a second. At the pain, he vamps out. His face contorting into its menacing vampire form. At first it startled me... I gulped slightly at his bumpy grotesque forehead and bared canines, but I quickly got over it.

"That was for not calling Buffy after you were resurrected!" I yelled into his face, mustering up quite a lot of fangirl anger. And though he might never know, that slap wasn't just from me, I was representing the entire Buffy/Angel fandom with that whack. "What the..." He was taken back in surprise, bringing his finger tips to the cheek I had slapped. I hadn't been exactly gentle.

"Back in Sunnydale, you went out of your way to prove how much you loved her!" I start to rant. "How many times have you been beaten to a pulp just trying to protect her and her sister?!? You didn't break even when tortured!" I screech. "You nearly died trying to earn that precious soul. Then after surviving what had to have been a god awful trail to earn one, finally feeling the guilt of all your past deeds drove you literally drove you insane!!!"

I waved my hands around frantically as I yelled. "You became the first vampire EVER to actually go and earn a soul! True, Angel was the first vampire with a soul, but his soul was cursed onto him. You actually WANTED one!"

His facial features reversed as he listened. Turning back to his human form. He sat there, his mouth gaping just slightly to reveal perfect white teeth, no canines.

"You've done so much good, Despite your demon side. You even died saving the world!" I shake my head. "But then by the grace of the powers that be you were resurrected... Again, and you choose not to call the woman you died for and tell her that you FREAKING ALIVE!" I yell so loud I know anybody outside will have heard me. I'm pissed at him, Genuinely so. Not half as mad as I am at Buffy, but still ticked.

His facial expression is one I recognize, the same one the turtles wore when I proved i knew them better then they knew themselves.

"Ok, I guess I had to get that out of my system." I state. "Look Spike, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry if I am weirding you out, or saying things that are not my place. I often forget that even though I know the people I watch over so incredibly well.... You guys know absolutely positively nothing about me. If I said to much... I'm really sorry. I just get a little to attached to the worlds I watch over."

But before he can respond, my body is being surrounded by green smoke. I feel myself being pulled away from this place. The swirling stops and I'm in the back of a school bus. The seats in the back have been removed, in there places are boxes filled with crossbows, holy water and stakes. In the front of the bus I see the backs of several people. I try to open my mouth, but I feel myself being pulled away again. Just before I disappear completely, the bus passes a sign that says "L.A. 45 miles"

With a puff of green smoke I'm back to my room in Wolfram and Hart. Spike is standing, headed for the door.

"Spike wait!" I call out once I materialize.

He turns, and instead of an angry expression I am expecting, he starts laughing. "You know pet, for a slip of a thing, you pack quite a whollop. But I see now that your jabber box is your true super power." He laughs.

"So your not mad?" I ask in disbelief. Temporarily forgetting what I just happened. He simply shakes his head.

"No Traveler, I am not. I understand, I am a little creeped out at your extensive knowledge of my past, but not mad." He shrugs "I get it, emotions I mean. Ever since I had this blasted thing put in me..." He points to his chest, obviously referring to his soul. "I feel a lot more then I used to. And honestly, you have a point about the Buffy thing, I should have called her..." He trails off as he reached for the knob.

"Well, you'll have plenty of time to explain it to her in person. I think she's on the way."

************************

-Authors Note-
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, but I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for sticking with me, you guys are AMAZING!