Starting again

The next morning was hard. G got up by the sound of till crying.

" what's wrong bubba" g said turning over

"My throat hurts" Tilly said launching herself in for a hug from her mum who was still half asleep

"I will get some calpol" g got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Got out eh calpol and on the way out bumped into Steph who had woken up.

"Morning g, what's that for" Steph obviously worried

"Tilly's I'll" g hugged and could feel her eyes watering, as it wasn't what she needed right now

"Oh no! Should I make her pancakes" Steph said

"And me I think" g smiled and walked back to her sick child who was burning up with a fever. G stripped her off to a vest and underwear so the cold air would get to her and hopefully cool her down. The calpol starting kicking in around 8 , so about an hour after they woke up.

It was game day for Steph and they were playing Chelsea, which was a hard game as they were both at the top of the table. G got changed into some nike joggers and a cropped vest top. She chucked on her Man City hoodie and changed Tilly into Man City top(which she insisted Shes wearing) some nike joggers to match me and a zip hoodie so people could see the top. Her temp was back to normal and her throat seemed to be getting better but g packed the calpol in her rucksack just in case along with a blanket I case she was cold. They slid on their vapormax and put the door. They both hopped into Stephens car and all 4 drove to the stadium. Georgia leg was nearly better l, tomorrow she gets her cast off and hopefully then in two weeks time she will be back on the pitch!

"Hey g, hi Tilly" Millie and Beth england said when meeting in the car park.

"Hi, good luck for today" g said. Tilly slowly gave them a hug but wasn't feeling too well so g took her inside. She probably shouldn't be talking to the opposision anyway!

"Hey g" all the girls said in the changing room

"Hey Tilly , what's wrong" Ellie said giving her a hug

"I'm ill" tilly said crying

"Awww tills don't cry , we will make you feel better" said Janine Beckie, who turned the music a little louder and got everyone to dance which made Tilly laugh.

"Thanks girls, good luck out there , remember shoot whenever you can, we need to win this if we want a chance to winning the league" g said which made people laugh and she hobbled out to the subs bench which nick said they could sit.

The game kicked off and they were winning , Tilly was getting worse and could feel her fever coming back. Kei has just come off the pitch and Jill Scott was subbed on so kei took the biggest coat on the subs bench and put it on, took Tilly and placed her in her lap and zipped the coat up around her.. Tilly fell asleep instantly.

"Has she asked about Olly" kei said

"Not yet ... dreading the day that she will , gotta be soon right" g replied her lag starting to shake

Kei put her hand on Georgia's leg which stopped it shaking and said

"I will be there when she does, don't worry , she will be fine , she loves you so much g" kei smiled and continued to watch an amazing goal from Ellen white.

G sat there and realised how lucky she really was. She has so many people around her who looked after Tilly so well and so many people who cared for herself.

After the game Steph gave g a massive hug. They went back to her house and sat to watch some Netflix. Kei and Luce came over aswell for dinner.

"What should we watch" kei said, switching on the app

"Chalet girl" Steph says snatching the remote and putting it on. All the girls relaxed and Tilly started to fall asleep. It was about 30 mins to the end of the movie when Tilly jumped and started to shake. She was heating up so quickly and starting to cough. G started to cry and panick but luckily Stephen was first aid trained and quickly cooled her up put some ice on her and put her in the car. Steph and g filled him and kei and Luce followed in the car behind. They got to the hospital In under 10 mins.

"Can we please have A&E" Stephen said to the receptionist.

"Straight through the double doors sir" without saying anything Stephen tinned theiugh the double doors. As she was a 5 year old Tilly went straight in to see medical staff. They explained her problems and the doctors took her for an x ray. G sat there head in hands wondering what she had done to deserve this. Should she call Olly and tell him that his daughter is in hospital ?

"Steph should I tell Olly"

"Probably , it is his kid" Steph said with a smile.

"Do you want me to?" Steph said again followed by a quick nod from g. Stop left the room and phones Olly who before no time was sitting next to them just as nervous as g and Steph were. It felt like ages till Tilly was back in their arms.

"Hey mumma" Tilly whispered weakly as she was carried through the door by Stephen .

"What's wrong with her? What's the news ?"they all said quickly

"She's got pneumonia" Stephen said, as soon as the words left his mouth g burst into tears and Olly started pacing around the room

"She will be fine tho , she's not got it too bad and we caught it quick. She's got antibiotics and she needs to not play football for about 2 weeks, so both of you should be making your comeback at the same time" Stephen smiles softly and handed Tilly over to Steph who was eager to take her.

"Oh and g they said they can check your leg now instead of coming back tomorrow?" Stephen said and took g into the room. It only took 15 mins and her cast was off, she had a space boot on and said if she does exercises with her coach she should be back soon as her leg healed amazing. This brought a smile to Georgia's face and she walked out and gave Tilly a massive hug not letting go . She carried her to the car and cuddled her the whole journey back. They didn't speak to Olly but she knew that it would have to be soon that they need to discuss everything going on . But tonight wasn't the night for an argument. G tucked Tilly into bed and g sat there staring at her baby girl. Steph came and hugged g as g started to cry. They both sat there looking at Tilly who was poorly . Until g drifted off to sleep .