Back to reality

The holiday was over and they just arrived back at home.

"Thanks JP , you helped me a lot with Tilly in Spain" g said giving him a hug

"It was fun trust me, right imma go back to barrow-in-Furness and I will be back down in like 3-4 days but I will message you"

"Can we FaceTime tonight" Tilly said not letting go of him

"Of course" he said kissing them both on the forehead and he set off on his way

"I miss him"g sighed

"Same, lets have ice cream" Tilly said, g laughed and got the box out of the freezer and put a scoop in her bowl . G texted Steph

Can you look after T when I go see nick as he wants to see me xx

Ye sure, be over in 5 xx

"Auntie Steph is going to look after you for a bit as I need to see nick. I will be back in like 1hour" g kissed Tilly and said hi to Steph and drive to the club

"Hey g" nick said opening the fire to his office

"You alright ? Why did you need to see me" g said

"Look take a seat..."

"You not like dropping me are you?" G said worried

"Oh no no no g" nick giggled

"Look what's wrong at the moment"

"Nothing"g replied sharply

"Georgia stanway I have known you since you were 16 and I remember telling you that you were going to join the seniors. I've known you for a long time g come on" nick said

"Fine, Olly has been back around hasn't he, that's the problem he's been stirring things up an wanting to take Tilly from me . Well we tried it for a bit and it went alright then I just couldn't take it and I think Tilly was finding it a little overwhelming so I told him to leave which he did but ye I'm good now I promise the time away with JP and steph,Stephen,Jord and Leah was good" g smiled

"Ye where was my invite,* they both laughed* your looking very brown May I say, making me look like a ghost . Look as long as your okay that's all the matters. All you girls are like my kids. I know cheesy but you guys are and I look out for you. So please if you need time off let me know. You played amazing on the weekend by the way. Off you go g" nick said with a grin on his face. G was about to go but turned around and gave nick a massive hug, then smiled and Walked to her car.

When she got home she was a little down. She had realised how much she could of had if she stayed with Olly. She didn't want to but it would of been nice to have the companionship. But she couldn't be down for long as they entered the house Tilly came running up and jumped on g.

"Thanks for looking after her"

"No problem" Steph then left and waved goodbye, leaving g with her little trouble maker again. Steph could see that she was a little down and sent a message onto the girls group chat

Who fancies a girls night out??

All the girls started to reply and were all up for it.... but g never had a response so Steph messaged her privately

G,your coming out tonight. I will pick you up at 7.

I'm not coming steph.

Why not?

What about T?

Stephen already said he will have her.see you at 7!!

G knew she had lost the argument and went to get changed. She couldn't decide to wear something innocent, as she didn't really want to pull anyone tonight or something sexy, as that's what all the others girls would be wearing. She searched through her wardrobe and pulled out a red bodysuit and a black tight skirt. She sat infront of the mirror , Tilly sat beside her, and started to straighten her hair. She did her eyebrows and some mascara, which Tilly then wanted to have aswell and put some concelear under her eyes so people won't realise how stressed she actually is. Tilly smiled and went to FaceTime Lucy and kei to show her the makeup she had on. G couldn't really concentrate and kept misplacing everything and nearly set her house on fire by leaving her straighteners on, but luckily fought them just in time!

The door bell rang and till went to answer it.

"Auntieeeeee stephhhhhh" Tilly jumped into stephs stomach and she laughed.

"Where's mummy?" Steph said

"She's getting ready , come on in" Tilly ran upstairs causing Steph to follow, she walked into Georgia's room to find g sitting infront of the Morror staring at herself.

"You okay g?"

"Eh" g replied her voice crackling like she was on the edge of tears

"Come here" Steph pulled her in for a hug and Georgia burst out in tears.

"I can't do it anymore, it's all too hard, I know I should have nothing to cry about but I miss him, well I don't know if I miss him or I miss the company of having a boy around for tills and for me obvs, it's been 5 years and then someone wanted me again but then only for me to push them away"

"G , take a breath , come on you need a night out" story sorted her makeup and they all hoped in the car and drive Tilly to stephs , dropped her off and went to meet the girls. Steph looked g in the eyes and squeezed her hand. They walked in to their fav club and started to dance. G was reluctant at first but after a few drinks she was up for it. Steph was being a mother hen and made sure nobody drank too much but it didn't last long when the arsenal girls turned up and Katie McCabe got everyone shots. Leah and Jord were buying g drinks and they were pretty wasted aswell . Steph was the only one half sober. She needed to look after the girls. Steph had already lost Lauren hemp and Ellie roebuck had found joe on his boys night out so she was occupied! Steph didn't take her eyes of g though . She knew something was wrong and knew that a night out maybe wasn't the best idea , because she was getting too smashed.

"Oi g were going" Steph said grabbing her arm

"Wayyyy" g screamed thinking they were moving clubs. Steph was still able to drive home and Stephen was there with a sick bucket and a towel, a dressing gown and a glass of water. Steph helped g get changed as g had no clue what was going on. Steph left her underwear on and put a dressing gown around her. She sat g down in her room (the spare room but it was basically her room) and pulled her in for a cuddle. Tears were rolling down Georgia's face.

"What's going though your head g" Steph whispered trying to not wake Tilly up who was asleep in stephs bed!

"I wanna end it Steph, and I know I shouldn't because if Tilly but it's getting too much" as soon as the words left Georgia's mouth Steph could feel her eyes to fill. She knew g would never leave Tilly but, as Steph knows too well , drunk words are sober thoughts! She knew g wanted to end herself as she had tried to before , she had always struggled with mental health but Tilly did make it better.

"I know g , it's hard but your a fighter, trust me your the hardest , strongest girl I know" Steph whispered

"Not as tough as Lucy bronze, her middle name is tough ! Did you know that" g stumbled over her words. Steph giggled at the nonsense g was saying

"Ye but you're tougher Georgia stanway"

"John Paul is down soon , I love him and I love Lucy bronze , she's so tough isn't she ??" Georgia Carried I'm rambling on about random stuff before she was interrupted by being sick.

"I think it's time for you to go to sleep g" Steph said stroking her back

"Maybe , I love you ! I do I actually love you" g said

"Guess what ? I love you too Georgia stanway , now come on get some sleep" steph took a pillow and a blanket and slept on the floor of the spare room as Tilly was in her bed and she didn't want to untrude on g. Steph loved g with all her heart and felt like it was her responsibility to look after her. Steph layed there listioning to h breathe in and out before Stephs eyes began to close