Life moves on

Tilly was now 15 and studdying for her GCSEs and Georgia was in her last few seasons of football at Man City and England. They still lived with JP and Tilly was becoming a little pro-footballer like her mum.

****************************************

"Oi , Tilly get up, you need to leave in 30 mins" Georgia screams to Tilly who needs to wake up fro school. Tilly plays for Man City U16s and is studying for her GCSEs alongside it. She also plays for the U17 england lionesses squad(which g is so proud of). She never asked about Olly, and doesn't really remember the few months she had with him when she was 5. She likes life as the two of them!

"When do I have training?" Tilly screamed back downstairs

"Well it's Monday today which means 5-8pm then tomorrow you leave school at lunch for training then Wednesday your training all day then Thursday it's 5-8 and then Friday I will pick you up at 2 and we will go down to SGP" g said reading off the Calender. Tilly's schedule is really busy , but she loves it as she loves football and she's so grateful for amazing opportunities and to be able to train so much. This weekend Georgia has an england camp and are playing Sweden home at Wembley and Tilly has her U17 england game v Scotland. So they both need to be at SGP.

"Oi tills, do you need lunch?"

"Nah, I will buy something at school mum don't worry" Tilly screamed as she walks out the door to meet her friends. As g was closing the door she heard one of tillys mates ask Tilly how jack was and saw how Tilly blushed. G was curious about this and wondered who jack may be!

"Oi you didn't say goodbye" g said running down the stairs and doing a small handshake with Tilly! Tilly then walks out and starts to walk to school with her friends.

"Steph I will be five minuets" g said on the phone to Steph

"G your late" she replies. Steph is now deputy manager under Nick (who had returned back to the WSL from America)  at city and she hopes to make it as manager one day. She also helps out at SGP so will be there on the weekend with T and Georgia.All that was going around Georgia's mind was ' who is jack? I recognise the name' it was bugging Georgia all day until she spoke to Steph about it when leaving the CFA
" Steph? Do you know a boy called jack ? Around tills age?"

"Ummm got to think about it why?" Steph responded

"Oh , tillys mates were talking about a jack and Tilly was blushing and I think she may like him!" G smiled

"The only jack I know is jack Walsh-bronze as he was born a year before Tilly I think but obviously he lives with his dad until Lucy bronze went into early retirement after the dad left so she had to look after jack when he was 4. Guess that's the only jack that it could be. But I swear they still live in France after kei moved over there"

"Jeeez ye , kei and Lucy's jack! That makes sense, wow I feel like such a bad mate as we haven talked to them since they moved like 9 years ago" g said shocked

"Ye it's been mad but they didn't really keep contact, guess all our lives were incredibly busy and some friendships broke off!" Steph replied waving goodbye to g who was going to pick Tilly up from school.

"Hey tills, how was your day ?" G asked as Tilly jumped into the car waving goodbye to her friends

"Not too bad except Mr.Thomas was being a dickhead and had a go at me when I said that I was not in his lesson on Wednesday because of training but luckily this new kid stuck up for me and said it's not easy being a pro-footballer , which made everyone laugh" G smiled

"Firstly , don't swear tills! And who's this new boy? Is he a footballer too ?" Tilly blushed at Georgia's response

"Ye he's called jack , he moved here from France a few weeks back but he was born in England, his parents are pro-footballers apparently or one of them still is or something and he's just started Man City U17 boys and got a call up fro England so can't be that bad !" Tilly giggled. G was curious.