Chapter 1

"Who's the most bastard of here?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Look around, and show me the most bastard one!"

The girl was sitting in the bar more than an hour. She drank not half bad. They chit chatted with bar tender quite a bit. The bar tender thought that she was interesting. Now, the question she asked, was so bizarre. Smiled ironically. "Are u cruisin' for bruisin'?"

"Maybe, it's. None of your business. Just answer my question.2

The bar tender cased out the girl, then looked a point behind her pointing a man with his chin.

"Look the lodge over there, three men and five women. The one at the right with two women both his sides, that is the most bastard of here."

Her blank eyes were still on the bar tender, "what makes him so bastard?" asking with a blank tone just like her face. She wasn't in a hurry, she even didn't turn and look back to the man. She was staring the bar tender with all her blankness.

"He was released from prison last week, passed there three months. Now, celebrating his release."

"Why in prison?" asking with a curious look.

While towelling the glass, he looked over to the lodge with an unstoppable anger.

"He shot someone, besides it was not his first, but he is such a hardrock, has friends in high places, with a rich rich family. Covering up all his shits. Someone else took the fall for him, and then here he is."

"Why did he shoot the man?", asked she while she was squinting her eyes.

"Only glared at him," said the bar tender, half disgusted, half envied.

At a stroke she raised an eyebrow and puckered her lips, asked insistently "What else?"

"Drugs, gambling, women, all those. I heard that he is with at least two women on one night. Sometimes takes drugs, but being clever he doesn't use in public. Got trouble because of gambling but as always his family cleaned his ass. The fights, the placed turned upside down are drops in a bucket."

She didn't care. His family was none of her business, nor their power or their money. She needs such a bullshit man for tonight and what she heard so far was more than enough.

"Why do you care about him?" asked the bar tender curiously.

She shrugged off, "Nothing important. I am just curious about the winner of bastards if there were a competition for them."

"There is no competition for Karan Turanlı! He is always the most bastard of all" said the bar tender, obviously got pissed off.

The girl did not care about the name mentioned. She never heard and will never hear again. Only wanting to find the most bastard of all and getting rid of the anger and rebel in her. She didn't even consider that what she was going to do was right or wrong. She wanted to take her revenge from destiny destroying herself. She would challenge the fate, just like always.

She can't grasp whether the bar tender hates or admires the man, watching over and over the different expressions passing through the bar tender's face. And then she chugged her drink. While pointing the bar tender to fill the glass, she slowly turned around to look at the man aforementioned.

She watched the man who were sitting at the right of the lodge with two gorgeous women at his both sides. After all the bar tender told, she thought he is much older but this guy is not even at his thirties, maybe at the end of twenties. Rich bastard, she chewed on. As far as she can see, he is very very tall with black as coal hairs slicked back, a lock of which has fallen on his forehead. He is so chiseled. His cheeks are hollow, his jaw is cornered, and his eyes under his thick eyebrows were so sharpened. He have put his right foot on his left knee, leaning backwards. Two women's hands continiously were moving on his body, kissing his cheeks, neck, caressing his chest; he seemed so uninterestedly gazing around. He looked so cold and sure of himself.