Chapter 3

Almost an hour later, still under his arms, the girl opened her eyes. After all that happened, her exhausted body could not hold anymore and drifted into sleep. Her head was on the chest of the man and he was pressing hard her onto his body. She captured from his regular breathing that he was also asleep. She was trying to calculate whether she could get up without making him wake up. She could go out running in a few minutes.

Nothing went as she wanted. He was such an expert for making love. Most annoying is that he seemed to know her body much better than her. He knew by heart where to touch, how she would react to which touch. Her body reacted these touches every single time. While crying out against the situation in her mind, her mouth was moaning with the every touch of the man. She did not expect this would happen. She shouldn't have enjoyed this, even she should have had to hate. Everything turned upside down and only thing she wanted now was to going away and never see that man again.

While pulling herself away a little bit, suddenly the man took her with his arm and sticked his body to her body firmly. He mumbled without opening his eyes "Not sleeping. Don't event think to run away. It's only midnight. You are here till the dawn."

"I don't want anymore" she said, with a voiced she especially tried to make it seem determined.

"Did not ask to you. Not everything you want will happen. I keep my word. I said that you won't be able to sit on your ass in the morning, and then you won't."

He didn't open his eyes while speaking.

The girl took a deep breath, looked at his face. He seemed sleeping without any expression. If not talking, she would think that he was sleeping.

"Is it over, your examination?" he mumbled.

The girl turned her eyes in a hurry. The man just like a demon was seeing everything she did even his eyes were shut. She moved a little bit restlessly. She mumbled while trying to take a breath under the strong hold of the man.

"U have too much fever, you are smothering me. I wanna take a shower."

"Mmmm, shower. Nice. Let's take it together". Opened his eyes and looked at her. "I want to take a shower alone." she said.

"It is not your wishes what count here. You wished once for this night. You said, I will sleep with you, and took what you wished for. From now on, my wishes count. "

She looked at him annoyingly. The man was studying her face. He was too aware that he forced her too much since it was the first of her but anyway he would use this night till the end. He didn't care what she felt.

"And as you were told I need three women for one night. Since you owned the night, you must show the necessary performance."

The girl looked at the man with fearfull eyes. It was just a miracle she bore until now, therefore it might not possible for her to survive for the morning. The ache between her legs was there continuously.

Getting up with a sudden move, the man dragged the girl with him towards the bathroom. When he saw that the girl was walking with difficulty, he catched her under her knees and took her his lap, going into the bathroom without caring the girl's shocked face. But the lightness of her made him knit his eyebrows, looking down to her with thoughtfull eyes.

He put her on her feet and held her with one hand, pressed on himself and reached out the taps and opened them. She couldn't control her body every time she felt him touching her body. There was a fire spreading from him to her.

While the bathtube were being filled, the man put different essences into the bathtube. He got her again and made her sit on the bench. Coolness spread over her body from the cold marble.