☆▪¤° F.M.H °¤▪☆

F.M.H
FROM. MY. HEART~♡

Well I must say I'm shocked that I have not done a chapter for you yet!?!

I certainly have enough to write about the two of us, this may be a long one~♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It's crazy that you are one of the people that I have known for longest online!!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I must admit our meeting was in a league of it own! It was so unique in nature that I will never forget it (as you damn well know!) 

◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡
!!Nostalgia is just beautiful ain't it!!
♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡◇♤♧♡

Well done on the amount of patience you displayed! I don't know how you put up with me at the start? It's comical for me in reflection, at just how tenacious I was. But I suppose we equalled one another resulting eventually and reluctantly into surrender…

As they say 
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇
You can run, but you can't hide…
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

That is exactly how it was with you and me! Oh how much better at hide and seek I am than you hehe, I found you everytime and you had lots of hiding places to choose from~♡

♥♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥♥♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥

[♤]I love how much we have grown since we first met! Not just as individuals, but the way we have developed such a close connection. Very rare is it that you find someone, who is on the same level as you in love, loyalty, principles, pride, dark morbid humour and honour. 

[♡]You know how much the start meant to me as it was a very odd encounter…

I ŤHÅŃĶÝØŪ for giving me those moments, you allowed us to evolve into this unbreakable duo..

[

♧]It resulted in a pair Bestfriends, who are on a level most would never, ever reach!  

[◇]We had a home where we put the world to rights and just owned our lives out in a grand debate, which would always push us to go back out there and simply say...

Why so Serious?~♡

♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥♥♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

♥♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥♥♪+★+★†★+★+♪♥☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆