♡°•Melting the Ice Queen•°♡

☆▪¤☆▪¤☆▪¤☆▪¤☆▪¤☆▪¤☆
Melting the Ice Queen
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° - °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

This chapter was a headscratcher…

Mainly as I was so indecisive, I could not settle on what topic to write about.

Well lucky I'm writing you a whole book then, Teeeheee!!!

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° - °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

As a person I am very contained, I have never been one to show what I think or what I feel unless it's required.
Due to this I can be very hard to read, as you damn well know! 
When growing up I never really got to experience the 'Lovey Dovey' Family…
My parents never complimented or praised, I was never really taught how to express the emotion of love…
The result of this was my emotions and my reactions were extremely dimmed. I would only show to those who deserved it. 

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° - °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Sadly my upbringing was not Love and affection but Hate and resentment. I had to learn watching families around me, how different my parents were… where all got positivity instead I would receive negativity. I taught myself not to expect any emotional output from anyone, all I would get was shit otherwise. By my coping this way in it created a defense mechanism, one which allowed me not to be scared.

I would not jump at a ghost story or scream with horror over a moment. I didn't cry at sad movies or react like people thought I would as I was a girl. If someone tried to be nice, I didn't know how to take it. If someone felt sorry for me, I would be completely lost at why. Yes I have always been a major Tom~boy, always more male friends than female, but this is the reason why.

My closest Friends at home named me..

The Ice Queen

I fucking Hate it BTW!

The reason now being Self Explanatory…
The reason I'm writing this ain't so obvious though yet… Pfffftt!!

.•°¤*(¯'★´¯)*¤° - °¤*(¯´★'¯)*¤°•.
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° - °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

When you confessed your love to me, you said my reaction was unreadable and my thoughts had never been more unclearer. 
Sadly Babe you got to experience first hand how Pokerface I can be, I must say you deserve a medal for keeping your sanity during all that. 
I know you have no complaints with Me, as you say I'm the Best Babygirl in the world and you want me as your Future Bride~♡
But I still feel bad for not being like all girls are, only when it comes to things as important as romance, my reactions, my lack of knowledge on home, my lack of experience on family.

Due to this I thought to make up for it, I would do something for you, a thing that I am really good at when it comes to being Girly..

.•°¤*(¯'★´¯)*¤° - °¤*(¯´★'¯)*¤°•.
☆▪Making Lists▪☆

I am treated like a Goddess by you, 

Everything you say to me

The names you call me