Brainless but Dangerous

A/n: college sucks but I have time to do this enjoy!

3rd person POV

(Y/n) is being slammed to the door by a giant humanoid furry- tiger guy

Fur- I mean Tiger Guy: You're done now spider Boy!!

The Tiger Guy tries to bite (Y/n)'s head while (Y/n) pushes the head away.

(Y/n) (to the audience?): Now your probably wondering how did I get into this situation well well well it all happened this morning...

Earlier in the morning

(Y/n) POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I open my eyes to see my alarm

ah I see its 7:55 AM

(Y/n): CRAP IM LATE!!

I quickly get up, immediately move faster than Coco in a 70% off clothes sale event.

May: oh dear, your up. I made (favorite breakfast) for you today.

I just eat it up fast and exit on the door still putting on my sneakers. Then the bus starts to pull away..... oh come on!!!

I ended up running to school arriving before the bus arrived. Ok good to know I'm faster than the bus. I turn the corner of a hallway ended up crashing into someone.

(Y/n): Uh I'm sorry

I look to the person I crash into

(Y/n): Hey aren't you the girl  from the science field trip

(Y/n): Hey aren't you the girl from the science field trip.

Before I could get an answer the bell my phone set of a notification a robbery at dust till dawn.

Ok to that I go. I turn back to the multi colored hair girl.

(Y/n): um it was nice to see you again.

I go to find a spot to change into spiderman. Looks like I'm going to be skipping school for today.

Neo POV

He remembers me and was happy to see me again. I knew it was love at first sight.

Cinder: it's time to go enforce our plans. Neo you'll all the time in the world to get your hands on him right now need to get going. This school should have file somewhere...

Don't worry (Y/n) my sweet it won't be long till we're together.

Timeskip

(Y/n) pov

What the heck I've been here for 4 hours and still no sign of criminal activity.

*Boop beep*

Oh I got a text from Ruby.