2

The atmosphere of SunTrust park is unmatched. There is nothing like it.

Walking into the park actually made my heart happy.

"Do you smell it?" Allie asked from behind me.

"Smell what?" I asked, confusion laced in my voice.

"The smell of baseball season. It's finally here," she said as she pretended to sniff the air.

I laughed at her stupidity and got in line for a frozen lemonade. These definitely had to be one of the best parts of games.

I thanked the man as he handed it to me and turned around to talk back to Allie. I gasped as someone ran into me, knocking the lemonade out of my hands and onto the floor.

"God damn it," I said, wiping some of the lemonade off of my shirt.

"Snit is going to kill me for being this late."

Glancing up, I was shocked to find Dansby Swanson there. He was focused on the drink that got all over his shirt.

I cleared my throat, trying to make him look at me.

"Do you need something?" he questioned rudely.

"An apology would be nice," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"An apology? You ran into me," he said. He hadn't even bothered to glance up at me yet.

"That's not how I remember it," I said coldly. Still, he had yet to look at me.

I placed my finger under this chin and pulled it up, making his eyes finally meet mine.

"Buy me a new one," I demanded.

"Oh my God," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a couple bucks. "Here," he smacked it into my hand and walked off.

"Fucking jerk..." I trailed off underneath my breath.

"Who's a 'fucking jerk'?" I heard Allie ask as she came up from behind me.

"Dansby Swanson. He just ran through here and knocked my drink out of my hand. Then, he wouldn't even apologize," I said with a huff.

"He's a baseball player. What do you expect?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded my head. She was right. Most baseball players were douche bags. Together, we walked towards our seats as the game was about to begin.

Our seats were right next to the dugout, so it came with no surprise that Dansby would see me.

I scoffed as we made eye contact before he rolled his eyes and jogged towards his position. It really was a shame that he was such a douche because he is very, very attractive.

I dozed off for a bit as I scanned the stadium while everyone was doing the chop. This was my favorite part of games.

I was snapped out of my daze when I heard Allie's voice.

"Liv, are you okay?" she asked. Her eyes were big and she looked really concerned.

My hand flew to my temple as I got a terrible headache. I looked up and saw us on the big screen, and everyone looking at us. Even the game had stopped.

I slowly pieced everything together. "Did that hit me?" I asked, referring to the ball that I noticed on the ground.

Allie slowly nodded her head.

"Oh."