Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Fight

Katy's POV

I was at my hotel room just sitting on the bed, reading some tweets from my katycats when i got a text form my boyfriend Diplo. He was back in the states spending time with his new son.

'Hi Babe how are u?. i hope ur havin fun. I'm sorry, i know i've promised u to be there but i can't go, my friend is comin to town this weekend. Hope u understand. Bye."

I can't belive this, he's cancelling on me because of his friend, he had promised me that we'd try to travel and make this work. Gosh i'm so mad at him right now but i can't let it take over me.

After the concert i went straith to bed i didn't want to go to get drunk to some bar with my Friends.

I'm cudled with my teddy in bed when i get a call from Diplo.

K- Hey

D- Hey sorry that i cancelled on you is just that the baby had a cof so i took to the doctor"

K- What? You told me thath you were miting with a friend!

D- Err.. Yeah.. Cause.. I-I...

K- You lied to me?! Where were you?!

D- Yeah sorry! I actually wa-

K- You know what?! Just drop it i tougth you wanted it to work!

D- No! What? Wait! I'm sorry! Let me make it for you!

K- No Diplo i can't. Bye!

I can't believe this i really tought it was going to work... but maybe i was just being a Little dramatic by just react like that without giving him the chance to explain himself... i don't know i can't trust that much in him after what Russell did to me for trusting too much.

Hey! this is my first fanfic so i hope it's good... i'm really sorry if i have grammar mistakes hope you enjoy! .)