F O U R

"Souls don't speak, yet ours spoke fluently."

•~•~•~•~•~🥀~•~•~•~•~•

Today was a great day for me .I felt very happy after taking my revenge from that jerk. I know I sound like an evil here, but I don't care. Seriously. He deserves that after tripping me intentionally and embarrassing me in front of everyone.

Jerk.

 After that whole drama and revenge thingy, I kept smirking time to time, thinking about the moment when I saw him all pissed off. That gave me socmuch satisfaction that I can't explain. Everytime Jin passed by me, I gave him an innocent smile while inside, I was laughing like a maniac looking at him all angry and annoyed. 

Right now it's the last period. Maths!. I hate it. All those numbers just give me a headache as they jumbled all around the book and the board whenever I tried focusing on it. But only 10 minutes are left. So I'll just pass my time looking at my crush.

Song Daehwi.

Yeah. He saw me falling this morning. That was one of the most embarrassing and worst things ever happened to me in front of him. I freaking saw him laughing at me. Well, anyone would have laughed. It was so frikin embarrassing.

God.

 Just because of that bastard.

The whole lesson, Jin kept on glaring at me the whole day. I know there's something he's planning in that small brain of his. This is the cycle guys. We keep on fighting and causing chaos all over the school. When one annoys, the ither one thinks of a more embarrassing revenge and then we continue like that. A never-ending cycle of ours.

I wonder when all of this will come to an end.

Maybe tomorrow.