T E N

"She chased away my demon with the stars in her eyes."

•~•~•~•~•~🥀~•~•~•~•~•

Me:" Ohh shitttt!!". I jumped out of the bed and went straight into the bathroom.

Its 7:27 a.m. and my school starts at 8. It takes 20 minutes for me to reach school and I still have to take a bath ,eat ,wear my uniform, do my makeup and leave.

I'll be late for sure!

Finally ,I was ready to leave at 7:43 a.m.. yeah! I know I'm gonna be late. While I was walking down the stairs, someone rang the doorbell.

Me:"Who is it?". I mumbled. No one comes here aside from my friends and my grandpa. Guess it's one of them .I know I am lonely guys! I know.

I went to the door and turn the door knob only to see Mrs. Kim smiling at me.

She looked at me from top to toe and soon her smile was replaced by a confused look.

I know I look like shit!

Me:" H-hey Mrs. Kim! W-what brings you h-here?". I stuttered. She came near me and touched my forehead while saying,

Mrs. Kim:" Are you ok darling?" She looked concerned.

Me:" Ahhh..yeah? But why?". I fake smiled at her, not understanding what she meant.

Mrs. Kim:" It's Saturday. You don't have school darling." She sighed.

Oh fuck!

Shit!

Me:" Oh..yeah...i-i know!". I saod scratching my neck nervously.

Mrs. Kim:" Then why are you wearing this?". She questioned.

Me:" Ohh..i was.. I was just see if they became short or something.".