E I G H T

"Meet me where the end begins. Where your world is me and my world is you."

•~•~•~•~•~🥀~•~•~•~•~•

I was shook. I didn't know how to react. My heart was beating wah so fast like I just ran a marathon.

What's happening with you y/n! Control! He's hugging me? What the heck?! But wait. He is in pain right now. Comfort him. You know how it feels.

I said to myself and with that in my mind, I hugged him back. Rubbing soothing circles on his back.

 After like 2 minutes of staying like that, he abruptly broke the hug and stood up pushing me away.

Jin:" Uh..uh... I-I need to use the w-washroom". He said and left. I saw him disappearing from the hallway.

What's wrong with him?

 Ugh!

We were now in the waiting room. Ever since Jin came from the washroom, we didn't talk nor even glanced at each other. Grandpa and Mrs. Kim were also quiet the whole time. Our surrounding was tensed.

I was on my phone while the other three people sat on the benches, looking all worried and tensed.

Suddenly the door opened and Dr. Lee came inside.

Jin:" How's dad?".  Jin ran to him and asked him as soon as he came a few steps inside.

Dr. Lee:" He's fine now but anything can happen if he takes stress. Try not to give him any kind of tension and feed him well. Anyways his fine.". Dr. Lee smiled at us.

We all sighed in relief.

Jin:" Thank you so much Doctor , Thank you!". He said bowing his head out of respect.