T W E N T Y

"Sometimes I wonder, if your wondering thoughts wonder about me."

•~•~•~••~•~•~🥀~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

AUTHOR'S POV

Listening to Jin's request, Kyunghee was more than happy. Cause why not? She got him. She got his money. She felt like she won the game without doing anything. 

She went and suddenly hugged him tightly, making him choke. Jin wanted to puke on her face as she touched him. And when, he was about to push her, Y/n came running downstairs and saw them. Not only that, Kyunghee said something which echoed in the whole surrounding. Making Y/n stand there in disbelief.

Kyunghee:"I love you Jin. And I would be more than happy to be you girlfriend." Her voice came out muffled as she dug her face in his chest.

Both Y/n and Jin's eyes popped out of their sockets. She couldn't believe what was happening in front of her eyes. Her husband, asked another girl to be his girlfriend. Hugging each other in under the same roof as her.

She ran away from Daehwi and followed him, just so she could tell him the truth and clear out the misunderstanding. That time, Daehwi abruptly pulled her in a kiss, without even her knowing. Just then Jin came and saw everything. She wanted her husband to believe that she was not the one to initiate the kiss. She didn't even kiss back. She wanted him to believe that she was telling the truth, and would never have let Daehwi kiss her. Even if she liked him.

But see what he gave her in return. For her being honest. Seeing Irene hugging hime made Y/n boil inside. And she didn't know why. She just wanted to yank Irene's body away from him. Even if they fought with each other this morning, she still was furious looking at them so close. Another girl touch him.

Y/n looked at , with disbelief filled in her eyes. And he, looked at her in fear. Jin was still shocked at what Y/n had to witness. He wanted to push Kyunghee away, but he couldn't do it. He froze right then and there.

When Kyunghee felt someone's present in the room, she pulled back from the one sided hug and looked at Y/n's facial expressions. Smirking without anyone noticing, she acted shy,