My age(Dabixreader)

Third POV

Today is the day you've been preparing for since you were in junior high.The entrance exam.Youve been training with your best friend Jirou for that past months maybe even years to get into UA.You and Jirou have been friends since you were kids and you both have always dreamed of being a hero.Your quirk was light but you have another quirk called telekinesis. Your light quirk always you to make up to 6 things out of light and your telekinesis to move things or manipulate them.

The night before
-------------------------------
You were to excited that you wouldnt stop moving and couldn't sit still you decide to call your boyfriend Kaminari.You two have been dating since junior high.You dial his number and call it.He answers your phone call "Hello?"."Hey babe!"you said with excitement "Why so excited?"he asked with concern. "Tomorrow's the day of the entrance exam and I haven't been able to sit still!"you said bouncing your leg up and down "You should get some sleep"he says with a yawn "I'm going to bed now,bye"he said and hung up.With that you were left sitting on your bed with silence.You decide to get in bed and with that you fell asleep almost instantly

•At the entrance exam•

[Y/N] pov

I walk beside Jirou to the UA gates with excitement and my blood pumping,"I CANT WAIT!!!"I basically screamed and jumped in the air while Jirou just looked at me with a smile on her face,"Me too!"she said putting her fist in the air.We walked forward and I bumped into a spiky blonde headed boy,"WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING EXTRA!!!"he yelled at me it made my blood boil cause he didnt even think to ask if I was alright and, he called me and EXTRA!? "Listen here bitch,sorry I ran into you and all but you could at least be nicer and help me instead of yell at me and call me an extra"I snapped back. He was surprised of my sudden act and just gave me a 'tch' and walked off."What's his problem!?" I yelled in anger "I dont know" Jirou said calmly trying calm me down. After I calmed down we into a big room where we saw the pro hero Mic. After he explained everything(Sorry I'm lazy T^T)we were led to what looked like a run down city."1...2...3..." mic started counting down,"GO!!!" he yelled and I ran in front of everyone. I made two swords out of the light and sliced two two pointers in half and moved them in front of everyone to block them from getting through. After slicing awhole bunch of pointers there was the zero pointer...it was fucking huge! I used my telekinesis to move a few other robot peices and crashed them into it. It didnt do much damage but it helped as I was about to slice it the next thing I know theres a green haired broccoli boy that exploded the damn thing before I could which made me pissed but I saw him falling from the sky so I used my telekinesis to carry him softly to the ground.
I decide since it was done I would go home take a nice cold shower and make me some ramen,so I left after and went home.

At home
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third pov

You hop in a nice cold shower and wash off all the swet and dirt when you got out you put on some comfy clothes.

Author-sorry it's short I'm going to try and post every Sunday or day I'm free