chapter nine- shameless

Y/n pov

They took me to the most secure jail apparently. It almost made me laugh before I saw the building myself. Shit. Welp looks like I won't be able to get outta here....yet.

They take me to my cell, number 452. Dang must be a lot of peeps in here. When they take me to my cell they chain a boulder on my ankle and left the cuffs on my hands. They were also smart about making the room dim of light. I mean at least I've got a window to look outside.

1 month later.

I've been here for a month. I can feel my sanity leave me very,very slowly... Its not to fun in here they use the old methods of 'fixing' you. Like the shock things to the brain and whole bunch of others. Since I've been through all of it for a month pain isnt a thing to me anymore.

I'm pretty sure the league forgot about me... I bet they don't even care. But hey it's not all bad in here I've made a few friends and beat up some people and I may or may not have killed a few people. Besides that my two favorite people here who are my friends are, All for one who I later learn is the league's main boss,and a girl named Kira. (Kira means dark in Japanese).

Around our lunch time I sit with those two. Weird how they let us eat lunch with everyone in one room but hey I'm not judging. I wonder what the league is doing....what dabi is doing.... Who knows maybe he already replaced me. Voices started going off in my head.  (Regular text is you Dark text is the voices)

"Don't speak, no, don't try... "

"It's been a secret for the longest time. "

"Don't run, no, don't hide.... "

" Been running from it for the longest time,"I say talking to the voices out loud bringing other people's attention to me as they can hear my voices too.

'So many mornings I woke up confused'

'In my dreams, I do anything I want to you'

'My emotions are naked'

'They're taking me outta my mind'

I didn't realize I was screaming out the league members names for help and I couldn't nor would I stop myself.

'Right now I'm shameless'

I was doing it to the point I was screaming.

'Screaming my lungs out for ya'

"Not afraid to face it!" I scream as the guards start taking me to the celler.

'I need you more than I want to'

'Need you more than I want to'

"Show me you're shameless.... "

"Write it on my neck,why don't ya?" I say to the voice as they chain me down.

'And I won't erase it.'

'I need you more than I want' (2x)

"No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now." (4x)

"So we're there, now it's real."

"Now that you have me,do you want me still?"

After arguing with the voice back and forth it just suddenly stopped. So now I just sit in silence. It's sounds terrible but it really isn't. It just means I don't have to listen to those stupid guards yell-

"Get up. " The guard,that I've never seen before,tells me as I complied.

I stand up and he unchains me puts on a new set of cuffs and walkse out. The guard starts taking me outside before another dude stops him asking, "where are you taking this one?. "

"Outside the boss wanted me to try a new method for my first day." They said. The other guard nodded his head and went off some where else. Little did I know it was one of the villains here to help me.....

A/n: Sorry it's so short ive just been having writers block lately. But I'll try to update more. Bye