Chapter two- Finding out

[Y/n] pov

I decide to take a stroll outside to get some fresh air. It's been atleast three days since the entrance exam.

As I walk towards the trails I hear a familiar voice...I follow the voice and when I saw who it was I was about to say but then I froze.(you can play the song now) My heart shattered....it was my bestfriend kissing my boyfriend....I felt tears roll down my cheeks. And out of nowhere I felt a spark of anger....my blood boiled with hate and anger towards the two I trusted the most....I walk to them and moved Denki out of the way to face my bestfriend. I slapped her across the face and then turned to denki and kicked him in his bad spot (I hope you know what I mean) he fell to the ground on his knees as I stared down at him with hate.

Jirou's pov

Denki and I kissed! I've been wanting for that to happen for awhile even though I wouldn't admit it to anyone.  But I knew it would hurt [Y/n]....all I can hope for is she doesnt find out...

She slapped me....

Did she see what had happened!?

I look to the ground to see denki on his knees trembling with pain I saw [Y/n] looking at him with hate and then she turned to me.

Shit.

[Y/n] pov

I turned to Jirou and stared at her coldly.

I trusted her....and here she is back stabbing me.

I felt my blood boil even more I was furious.

"How could you do this to me!?"
"I trusted you! And here you are back stabbing me!" I yelled at her pointing my finger at her, "[Y/n] I'm sorr-" I cut her off "Save it." I walked away from the two and headed home...I dont feel like walking anymore....I began to cry and put on my hood and stuffed my hands I'm my pocket.

On my way home I bumped into a tall Male with black raven-hair.
"S-sorry!" I bowed down trying to stop myself from crying.

"It's fine."he said

I lifted my self straight and looked at him.

He had patches on his skin that looked like burn marks that stayed together with medical staples.

"Why were you crying."he asked with concern in his eyes.

I looked at him with surprise and said "It's nothing really,it's just my boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend...well used to be bestfriend..." why was I telling this stranger what had happened!? I mean he seems nice but I barely know the guy.

"Sorry to hear that" he said which made me feel kind of better.

"I'm Dabi by the way" he told me.

"I'm [Y/n]!" I say with a smile.

Dabi's pov

I was about to call Toga to ask where she was when someone bumped into me.

I looked behind me and saw a [H/C] girl with tears.

"S-sorry!"she said trying to hold back her tears.

"It's fine."

She was looking at my face and my features I didnt care honestly.

"Why were you crying."I say bluntly

Why was I asking her this!? It's not like care!

Right?

She looked surprised but that died down.

"It's nothing really,it's just my boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend...well used to be bestfriend...."she said with sadness behind it.

"Sorry to hear that" I said hoping it will make her feel better.

What is wrong with me right now.

I'm Dabi by the way."and here I go telling her my name.

I'm fucking stupid.

"I'm [Y/n]!"she says with a smile.

Too bright.

"Well I've got to go,bye Dabi!"she said as trailed off.

I've never really had an interest in woman and I just met her and I'm already acting weird. I heavily sigh and lean on the wall waiting for the psychopath.