Chapter eight-blood hands

Sup my peoples! Probaly thought I would be dead forever. But I ain't dying yet! So I'm very sorry for not updating for.................A VERY long time and to make up for that I will put in atleast two new chapters by this upcoming Monday. Now enjoy!

□Your POV□

It's been atleast three days after the.........incident. And I'm positive he doesnt know that happened at all....I mean I guess I'm kinda upset he forgot.....ok I'm not kinda upset. More like really upset that he forgot. But other than that everything has gone back to normal I guess. As of right now I'm putting on my the outfit I wear for missions. Our next mission consist of toga,twice,and me. 'Yay'. Exciting,am I right? No. But beside that point,all we've got to do is get the media to notice us and get them to fear us again. Why? Well we almost got caught thanks to twice. So we laid low for awhile and soon the media and society basically forgot about us. So now it's our job to get the bars back up. "Okay does everbody remember the plan?" I asked the two idiots again. "Repeat one more time?" Twice asked with uncertainty. I sight heavily "ok. Toga you're look out from the top of the building across from us and we call you if we need backup. Twice you make a clone of yourself and distract the guards. And I'll go in steal some money and what not." I said in one go. "Do have it now twice?" I questioned with a menacing tone. "Y-yes ma'am!" He stuttered and saluted. "Good. Now go to your positions soldiers!" I yelled with a captain like posture. "Sir yes sir!"they both saluted and ran off to their position while I waited near the exit door of the building. I was listening intently for the signal. I then heard the signal word.............................. 'earthworm sally'...... I then ran in the building and used the light around me and made a nice little hand gun while caring a few sacks with me. I rush in fast, but cautiously since you dont know when a guard would pop up out of no where. As I made my way to the vault I saw a cop running towards me. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" he yelled at me. I put my gun down and slowly put my hands up. "Now keep them where I can see them!" He said as he walked closer to me. I just smirked and stared at him with a glint in my eyes. He was in arms reach now and then I use my other quirk and throw him the wall by me and made a knife out of light. He slumped down the wall and looked up weakly. "You'll never get away with this..." he said as he winced in pain. I laughed," And will be here to help you now?" I asked with a sinister grin. He just looked down in pain. Pathetic. I rammed my (heh.)knife into his gut as he looked up shocked as I yanked it back out. I watched with amusement as he had his last few breaths. I felt...powerful. I felt good after doing that. But I knew I probaly wouldnt be able to bring myself to do that again. I walked away from the body and made my down the hallway intell I saw the wall right by me to break down....and stood infront of me was all mighty man himself.......All Might. 'Fuck!' I made a mad dash for it while throwing what was left of the wall at him with my quirk.'I dont know how much longer ill... be able to keep...this up...' I started getting tired but I kept going. I was filled with determination.(if you know where that phrase is from...BLESS YOU!) I then got corned with All might behind me and awhole group of heroes in front of me. 'FUCK!' I stopped in my tracks and looked behind to see all might. "STOP RIGHT THERE VILLIAN! YOUR EVIL SCHEMES ARE OVER!" His voiced boomed around me. "Fuck you!" I yelled and held up both my middle fingers at him. All might looked surprised and sighed. "LOOKS LIKE WE WILL DO THIS THE HARD WAY." he said. After he said that punched me in the gut and I went flying into a wall. I was literally stuck in the wall. I stayed still for a moment and then vomited all over the place. "Ughhhh...." I groaned in pain as All might walked towards me and put some sort of hand cuff things on my hands. 'Fuck....'  Was all I thought as they took me to the cop car. "Fucking....bitches!" I yell in between breaths at the heros and everyone around me. Then it went black.

Heyo my peoples sorry haven't posted awhile and I'm sorry. But I'm back so I'll be posting some more but my schedule will be off since I've just started school again. That's all so..............

GOOOD BYE PEOPLES! I WOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!

I'm very sorry for that.......

I'm gonna go now sorry for wasting your time.....

Good bye.