Chapter three

[Y/n] pov

It has been two weeks since the entrance exam and I didnt really think much about since what happened with 'them'.

'Knock,knock'

I go to the door and see the mail man he hands me my papers and walks off.

I take them to the table and see a letter from UA. I open the letter to see All Might. Not my favorite hero but he's alright.

"Hello young [y/n]!"his voice boomed.
"Yo" I say.
"Congratulations!,you scored 84 points 29 rescue"he says still with his booming voice.
"You made it into UA and will be going into class 1-A!"and with that the hologram was over.

I made it into UA! I was so pumped up. I wonder if I can make new friends.

First day at UA

Third pov

You walk quietly by yourself towards UA. Ever since the your ex cheated on you with 'her' you haven't really been feeling like yourself...

You felt broken and sad as if all your emotions went away... But you weren't going to let that stop you!

You put your head high and walk forward towards the school you've always wanted to go to.

You walk down a hallway trying to find class 1-A.

[Y/n] pov

Where is class 1-A....

I look to see a red haired male. Maybe he can help.

"Hey there!" I say with a smile running up to him.

"Huh?"he sounded confused.

"I'm [Y/n] [L/n]! I was wondering if you could tell me where class 1-A is"

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima"he says with a toothy smile.

"I'm in class 1-A too,wanna walk together there?"he asks kindly.

"Sure"we start walking towards a big door.

He opens it,"Ladys first" he says holding the door open.

I giggle,"Thanks!" I say while walking in the classroom.

And that's when I saw 'them'.

I saw them talking to each other while holding hands.... I breath and walk to the back of the class by the window.

Just forget about them... I tell myself in my head.

A girl with pink hair and alien like eyes walks up to my desk.

"I'm Mina Ashido!,what's your name?,what's your quirk?!,wanna be friends?"she ask me left from right.

"Well...My name is [L/n],[Y/N. My quirk is light and sure" I say.

While she keeps blabbering on I see a,yellow caterpillar like thing?

"Um... What's that I say pointing to it.

Everyone then turns their attention to the caterpillar as a homeless looking man comes out.

What the hell?

Everyone scurries to their seat. you sitting in the back by the window.

"It took you long enough to sit down."he said.

"Time is precious,dont waste it"he stated.

After he explains what the expectations are and we all go put on our gym uniforms.

"We will testing strength and blah blah..."you zoned out while he was explaining things do to two certain people standing next to you.

"Whoever scores the least will be expelled."that made you come out of your daze.

I cant fail this.

Third pov.

After everyone went for the throwing the ball it was your turn.

"[Y/n] you're up."he says in tired and annoyed voice as you walk to the circle.

He hands you the ball and get ready to use telekinesis. You focus and throw to ball making it go to where you cant see it.

He shows you the distance- to pluto.(da little darph planet.)

You smile in victory and walk back to the class. Seeing their face expressions made you smirk in yet another victory.

You then went to the speed run.

You up against no other than broccoli boi.

You get in a running position and activate you telekinesis.

Moving him out of the way wont hurt a little. You smirk at your idea and the buzzer goes off.

You run and hold him off a little bit to pass him but you then decide to let him go when you're near the finish line.

You beat him at the rate of 4.39 seconds.

I guess all that training paid off. You mentally said.

Next was arm wrestling. One of the things your quirk cant really help you with.

You have to go against a damn robot. Which seems unfair in your opinion.

You get ready and put armor around your hand to some what help you.

You hold of the robot for little and then you decide to use your other quirk and move it down and win.

After all of the test everyone gathers around the score board. You got second place on the board.

After the first day was over you had walked home to hop in a nice warm shower.

A/n- I'm going to be changing the original plot a little bit for my plot so if you get confused that's why but I won't be changing it completely =)