Prologue

"Talking" - Normal Speech

'Thinking' - Naruto thinking

"Talking" - Kurama Speaking

'Thinking' - Kurama thinking

??????'s POV:

"There it is!"

"It's the Demon!"

"Monster!"

"Murderer!"

"Get it!"

I'm only 3 years old, how am I a monster, murderer, and a demon? I questioned myself in my head as I ran down the path and turned into an alleyway. I hope it's not a dead end! I hoped to myself but was quickly disappointed when I had to come to a halt. I slowly turn to see a mob of the villagers approaching me while smirking evilly at me. I start to whimper quietly but one of them heard. "Look the Demon is whimpering!" "Lets teach it a lesson!" The villagers start to kick and punch. It went for hours and during the time some of the shinobi started to join in. I passed out seeing a shadow.

In his mindscape....

"Uhh..." I groaned as I awaken to sewer all wet. I sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" I stand up and start to walk down the hall of the sewer to see a prison like cage. "What's a cage doing here?" I questioned confused. "So, my jailer finally decided to visit me eh?" A roar bellowed out from behind the bars. A red-orange, nine-tailed fox appeared into the dim light. "Y-You're the Kyuubi! Why are you in there?" I asked confused and shocked at the nine tails in front of me. "I'm in here because of your idiotic fat-I mean Yondaime!" The fox roared out. "Oh... so my father, Minato Namikaze, sealed you in me due to you being a creature made of chakra. Chakra can't be killed." I explained to myself out loud and the fox was taken back by this. "So, I'm guessing we're in my mindscape, but I have three questions for you Mr. Fox." I said to fox. "If you must, gaki." The fox huffed. "Why did you attack the village? What is your name? And can you train me to be a shinobi?" I asked with confidence. The fox blinked with tired and curious eyes at me. "To answer your first question, a man named Madara Uchiha attacked your parents when they giving birth. At the time, the seal on your mother was very weak, so Madara attacked to release me. Once I was released, he took control of me with his sharigan. He controlled me to attack the village, so your dad and mom risked their lives to seal me into you. My name is Kurama Kitsune, and yes I will train you, gaki!" The fox answers with a smirk while staring at with a mischievous glint his eyes. "Alright! Though don't call me gaki! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, Dattebayo!" I replied excitedly. I began to fade. "Well I'm beginning to wake up. I'll talk to you in mind when I can! See you soon Kurama-san!" I waved goodbye to Kurama.

Out of his mindscape....

"Ugh..." I groaned as I sat to see I was still in the alleyway with dried blood on me. Hey Kurama... did you heal me? I asked the fox telepathically. "Yes kit, I did. I didn't want you to walk home with stab mark over your body! To repay the favor, you're going to change your clothes to something I can stand!" Kurama complained. Well I would if the villagers let me buy clothes! Besides I put a mask on to protect me from worse beatings. Compared to the ones where I did smart-mouthed them, this is nothing! I sneered out. "I'm sorry kit-" DON"T YOU DARE APOLOGIZE! This was Madaras fault! So, don't blame yourself. I mentally smiled at Kurama. I walked carefully in the shadows to not be seen by the villagers. I made it to my apartment to find it in a wreck.  Stupid villagers... I thought to myself. "Hey kit do these signs..." Kurama mentally played the signs in me. I did the signs and 3 of mes appeared. "This is the shadow clone jutsu. You wouldn't be able to do regular clones due to your large chakra reserves. Have them clean your apartment while you take a shower to clean off the blood." I ordered the two clone to tidy up the place while entered the bathroom and took a cold shower. 5 minutes later I was clean of the dried blood and got dressed in my Pajamas and exited the bathroom to see a clean apartment and my clones disappeared. I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.