Chapter 1

5 years later...

Naruto's POV:

I just arrived back at my house after my long journey. I made enemies, friends, and trained hard. My outfit is still the same except their a bit bigger. My body got lean and my hair looks like my dad's but bit longer with some red streaking in it. I also got a pet as well on my journey. It's name is Shadow. It is a black fox with amber eyes. I unsealed my treasures and stored them to their rightful places. My skills have grown over the years.

Fuinjutsu: High Kage

Taijutsu: Low Kage

Ninjutsu: High Kage

Genjutsu: Mid Kage

Senjutsu: Godly

Kenjutsu: High Jonin

I have all the Fire Release, Wind Release, and Water Release jutsus in my arsenal. My IQ is over 400, and I changed my mindscape for Kurama. I looked at the calendar over the desk in my room. August 15. Tomorrow is the Genin exams, and I find my blood clone entering the house. I look at the time. 12:50, Lunch/break time. I undid the clone. A massive headache rushed through my mind. So this is what happens when you use a clone for 5 years huh? I thought. I hear a snore in reply from Kurama. Lazy fox. I muttered mentally. Kurama is rarely awake unless I have a question for him or I need help. I change into the outfit my clone had on and henge myself to look like my clone. I practiced my mask and set off to the academy. Even though I 'wasn't' learning at the academy, I taught myself the history and all that on my journey. I was 10 minutes late to class.... Perfect! Before I entered the classroom, I decided to leave the building sneakily and decided to prank the village. Heh Heh, the perfect excuse because that goes with my cover. I smirked with mischievous and summoned buckets of paint. I shun-shined to the Hokage Monument and paint the faces. I waited for a good 30 minutes to see some Jonins and Chunins arrive. I started to run with them chasing me. I happened to notice one of the Chunin's happened to be my academy teacher, Iruka-sensei.

"NARUTO!"

"COME BACK HERE!"

"You'll pay for this prank!"

I turned the corner and 'disappeared' behind a camouflage blanket. Once everyone except Iruka-sensei left chasing by. I revealed myself. "Oh man, they actually fell for it, Ha Ha!"

"Oh is that so, Naruto?" Iruka appears in front of me in a sickly sweet aura.

Oh crap!

"HaHaHa" Kurama woke up and laughed.

Shut it fox! I mentally yelled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the classroom. Iruka was leaning over me with an angry look while I was tied up. Everyone in the classroom except 5 students were laughing at me. The ones that weren't laughing at me were Sasuke Uchiha, my so-called rival. Hinata Hyuuga, a girl who is really shy and apparently faints when I'm near her. Shino Aburame, a silent dude. Choji Akimichi, a dude eating chips. Lastly is Shikamaru Nara, a lazy genius.

"What were you thinking when you did that prank Naruto?" Iruka yelled at me.

"Hmph!" I looked away with a huff while a gigantic tick formed on Iruka's head.

"Alright, since Naruto wasn't here for the Henge jutsu, we're going to redo the lesson!" Iruka announced while everyone groans in annoyance

"Alright, Sakura it's your turn!"

Sakura AKA the pink Banshee. I stared at her. She transforms into decent Iruka for about 30 seconds and transformed back to herself. "Did you see that Sasuke?" She squealed at the duck. "Alright Sasuke, you're up!" Iruka said while the duck stepped forward. The duck transformed into Iruka as well and transformed back and quietly went to the end of the line away from the banshee.

"Alright Naruto your turn!" Iruka told me.

"This is such a drag..." Shikamaru mutters to me.

"We're always paying for your screw ups Naruto!" A platinum monkey named Ino complains to me, quietly.

"Like I care!" Letting my mask go for a split second.

Kurama ready for some hilarious reactions? I asked the fox mentally.

"You bet kit" Kurama replied back boredly.

I did the hand signs for the henge so fast that Iruka was shocked when I turn into a perfect copy of him. Everyone starts to gape at my henge.

"Naruto you just transformed into me perfectly matching every little detail!"

"Really? Awesome! Dattebayo!" I yelled in excitement as I transformed back into my other henge.

Ahhhh! I though I got rid of the verbal tic! I mentally anime cried as Kurama chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was washing the Hokage Monument when Iruka shun-shined to the top and offered to buy me ramen when I'm done.

"Naruto, as encouragement for the exams tomorrow, I will treat you to Ichiraku's tonight!"

"Well then, I should probably hurry then!" I exclaimed mentally cheered as I didn't say...

"Dattebayo!"

"Ahhhh! Go away tic!" I screamed as Iruka chuckled at my frustration.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After eating with Iruka and I left noticing some of the villagers that are trying to follow me. I quickly hirashined to my house to avoid being beaten.

One more day, Kurama! One more day until we can burn this jumpsuit! I sighed in relief.

"I know kit, I can't wait!" Kurama replied with estaticness.

I plopped on my bed and fell asleep.