Chapter 2

The Next Day...

Naruto's POV:

Today's the Genin Exams! I can't wait to get out there... even though I, myself, went for one day. I henge into the Naruto that the others met and put on the horrid jumpsuit. I saw that it was only 6 am. So I grabbed a book on advanced seals and quickly shun-shined to the classroom too notice Iruka was the only one there and he was writing on the blackboard. I silently read my book. It was a good 30 minutes before I heard a gasp. I looked up to see Iruka staring at me and gaping at me. "Naruto... You're actually early for once!"

"Well yeah, today is the exams!" I respond nonchalantly.

"Oh well... What are you reading?" Iruka asks me curiously.

"A book on advanced seals." I answered while I flipped a page.

"You know fuinjutsu?!" Iruka asked flabbergasted.

"Yeah..."

"What level?" Iruka now stares at me curious on my level.

"Mastery level 8!" I exclaimed happily while inwardly laughing at Iruka's shocked look.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hokage's POV:

There was 10 Jonin, 3 ANBUs, and of course me looking into my crystal ball watching Naruto and Iruka's conversation.

"Naruto... You're actually early for once!" Iruka yelled shocked.

"Well yeah, today is the exams!" Naruto responds nonchalantly.

"Oh well... What are you reading?" Iruka asks me curiously.

"A book on advanced seals." Naruto answered while he flipped a page.

"He knows fuinjutsu?" A lady with red eyes named Kurenai asks curious.

"You know fuinjutsu?!" Iruka asked flabbergasted.

"Yeah..."

"What level?" Iruka now stares at Naruto with curiosity.

"Mastery level 8!" Naruto exclaims happily while Iruka is shocked.

Everyone in the room just stares in shocked silence at the statement while I watch Iruka faint.

"Does he know that he is the only one that better at seals than you, Third Hokage?" My son, Asuma, asks me exasperated.

"I have no clue..." I answer with widen eyes as I watch Naruto put away the book and fell asleep.

"Do you think he got bored?" A man with gravity defying hair named Kakashi asks.

"I think he finished the book and had nothing to do." I replied with a sweat drop as I see Iruka wake up and stared at Naruto then walked to his desk and sat in it.

"Naruto has surprised us all." Kurenai murmurs. Everyone nodded in agreement to her question.

I wonder what else he has up his sleeve... I wondered in curiously.

Naruto's POV:

I woke up to hearing a stampede in the hallway.

Well there goes the peace... I groaned internally.

"You said it..." Kurama agrees to me grumpily.

Let me guess... They also woke you up? I ask through our telepathic link.

"Yup." Kurama answers.

I sat up straight and looked around to see everyone but Ino and Sakura here.