Chapter 3

Naruto's POV:

I quickly shun-shined behind Iruka and I know he is annoyed with me.

"Where is Naruto?" He yells while everyone looks around.

"I'm right behind you sensei!" I chuckled when Iruka screamed.

"Stop scaring me! It's your turn to throw kunais at the target!"

"Okay, Okay!" I put my hands up in surrender of Iruka's wrath.

I walked in front of Iruka and threw all 10 kunais at the target at the same time. They all landed on the  bullseye. I turned to see everyone's mouth open in shock and snickered at their expressions!

Iruka told us to throw shurikens at the target now. I summoned another sealing book and was reading it until...

"Naruto, it's your turn! Put down the book and throw shuriken at the target." Iruka told me.

Without looking, I threw the shuriken behind me and they all hit the target's bullseye. I felt everyone's shocked stares on my back as I continued to read.

Hokage's POV:

"Oh my gosh! This kid is good at weapons!" Asuma exclaims.

"How did he know where the target was?" Kurenai asks.

"It also seems like he pulled a Kakashi move when he fights while reading Icha Icha Paradise..." I murmured with amusement while Kakashi sulks and mutters I feel threatened.

"I now wondering what ninjutsu he knows..." Kakashi says while others nod in agreement.

Naruto's POV:

I followed everyone back into the classroom. Iruka comes in and explains the last part of the exam. "This is the ninjutsu part of the exam. You have to henge, substitute, and perform a clone jutsu." Iruka called a student that wasn't very important to mention. I sighed and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to hear that it was finally my turn as I walk to the other classroom. Before I entered I placed a seal on me that prevents other people disrupting my chakra flow. I entered the classroom to a smiling Iruka and a sneering Mizuki.

"Alright Naruto, please perform the substitution jutsu." I substituted with a chair without doing the hand signs for it. Iruka and Mizuki stares in shock.

"A-Alright, next perform the henge!" I transformed into Kakashi perfectly while Iruka and Mizuki had their mouths open.

"Lastly, perform the clone jutsu." I performed the shadow clone jutsu and 6 mes appear.

"Congrats! You pass with flying colors!" Iruka congratulated me with a smile while handing me my hitai-ate.

Hokage's POV:

Everyone watches closely at Naruto during his turn.

"Alright Naruto, please perform the substitution jutsu." Naruto substituted with a chair without doing the hand signs for it. Iruka and Mizuki stares at Naruto in shock.

"I didn't see him do any hand signs for it!" Asuma exclaims while everyone widen their eyes in astonishment.

"A-Alright, next perform the henge!" Naruto transformed into Kakashi perfectly while Iruka and Mizuki had their mouths open.

"Naruto got it down every last detail of me! How?" Kakashi yells lazily.

"Lastly, perform the clone jutsu." Naruto performed the shadow clone jutsu and 6 Narutos appeared.

"When did he learn that forbidden jutsu?" I wondered out loud.

"Congrats! You pass with flying colors!" Iruka congratulated Naruto with a smile while handing him his hitai-ate.

I stopped the spy technique and everyone just stared in shock.

"So.... anyone wanna take Naruto's team?" I mused while Asuma looked to shocked to answer and Kurenai says she wants Hinata on her team.

"I'll take Naruto's team." Kakashi says snapping out of his shock.

"Good luck!" I mused at him.

Naruto's POV:

I didn't feel like going back to the classroom. I decided to inform the Hokage about Mizuki.

I shun-shined to the Hokage's tower to see him and the other jonins there.

"What's up Jiji!" I yelled and snickered as the others screamed in surprise.

"What do you want?" The old man sighs.

"Aww... that's no way to greet me jiji!" I pouted while he deadpans at me.

"Answer my question Naruto!" Jiji sighs in frustration.

"Mizuki smells of snakes." I answered seriously while they stiffen.

"How do you know he smells of snakes might I ask?" A red eye kunoichi asks.

"Because of the kyuubi senses, Kurenai." I answer back at her while she looked shock.

"You know the Kyuubi Naruto?" Jiji asks me cautiously.

"Of course I do! I met him after a beating when I was 3! Though he hates being called the Kyuubi, so call him Kurama." I answer with a blank look.

"Does Kurama ever try to control your body?" Asuma asks warily.

"Nah... All he does is sleep and complains." I answer then wince.

"Why did you wince?" Kakashi asks curiously.

"Well, it turns out he was awake and started roaring at me saying he doesn't always sleep and complain." I answer while yelling back at the fox mentally.

"Alright..." Jiji says.

"Kurama says he needs to talk to you all so I'm going to call you into my mindscape. In 3.. 2.. 1!" I said while pulling the jonins and jiji into my mindscape. I then entered my mindscape as well.

In my mindscape...

"What's up puny humans and kit!" Kurama greeted with an almighty roar.

"Umm... hi?" Kakashi greets back while everyone pales at the sight.

"Kurama that's no way to greet people..." I deadpan at him while he grunts and lays down.

"So what do need to tell us, Kurama?" Jiji asks the fox.

"Oh nothing... I just wanted to talk to other people than just Naruto." Kurama replies cheekily.

".........You lazy, mean fox." I deadpanned while the others just stared at Kurama in exasperation.

"Bye Kurama!" I said and brought everyone out of my mindscape.

Outside of my mindscape...

"Sorry..." I apologized to the jonins and jiji.

"Well I'm going home... bye!" I shun-shined to the forest of death.

At my house...

You ready Kurama? I asked the fox mentally.

"You bet kit. I can't wait!" Kurama gleefully responded.

That night we were grinning ear to ear while the horrid jumpsuit was burned.