Chapter 02

Jiwon's POV

I stumbled at his question. It would be a good distraction, wouldn't it?
He looked at me with much hope in his eyes, how could I resist anything Minho does?

"I guess I have some spare time to go out with you." I had a smug grin on my face, since my answer was quite cocky.

"You could've just said Oh my God Minho you're the hottest person ever, any girl would die to go drink something with you, I must be the chosen one!, but if that's the way you're expressing it, then I'm happy with that." He brushed his nonexistent long hair from his shoulders while having his nose up and looking away from me.

After chuckling a bit, he grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and ran out of the store, leading me to our favorite bar "24/7=Heaven".

You ask why it's our favorite? It's because the owner, Kim Namjoon, was my old tutor, so we'd get discounts as we got drunk there.

——

"Jiwon? Minho?? Is that you?" A familiar, warm voice said.

"Sweet Namjesus!" I screamed and ran into the arms of Namjoon.

Minho gave me a weird look, which I couldn't quite say what it meant, and broke our hug off.
Joon was actually quite a lot taller than Minho and back in my high school days I had the biggest crush on that handsome man, but then he introduced me to his friend Kim Taehyung and you see where it went.

I still blush at little things Namjoon does for me. I kinda do the same with Minho, but I just see him as my brother.

"You've gotten a lot prettier, hm?" Namjoon looked at me with loving eyes. I lightly slapped his arm, denying what he just said.

Minho already sat down at one of the chairs next to the bar, watching us, especially me with piercing eyes.
Dude, what is his problem? I thought he wanted to come here?

Namjoon pecked my forehead lightly and told me that he'll go help at the bar for a second. I took the opportunity to get a seat next to Minho. He wasn't looking at me anymore, he just sat there, sipping on his Beer.

"Minho? What's your problem? I thought you liked it here?" I confronted him.

He chuckled, finally looking at me.

"Sure, I like it here. You enjoy yourself quite well when it comes to Namjoon, huh?" He clicks his tongue and goes back to sipping on his drink.

I looked at him with doe eyes, since I didn't understand what he meant.

The night went by pretty fast, I got myself a Piña Colada and thankfully we both didn't get drunk. It was rather quiet though, since Minho suddenly has gotten his Man-Period. Namjoon would come by from time to time throwing his arm around my shoulders, being all flirty and stuff but I shrugged it off. I just went with the vibe, you know?

After Namjoon has gotten quite close to me, Minho grabbed me.

"I think it's time to leave now, don't you think so?" He asked with a serious tone.

I gulped and just went with him, but Namjoon was slick enough to sneak his new phone number into my pocket, winking me as a goodbye.

While passing an alleyway Minho slammed me into a wall, staring directly into my soul.

"What was that tonight, hm?" He was cold and serious with me.

"What do you mean? Joon is an old friend and we just caught up." I replied sternly.

He scoffed, looking around. Then he went dangerously close.

"Don't think you can flirt with other men when you've just went single." He said in an extremely monotone voice, but biting his lip while checking my face?

Where did that bubbly and sweet Minho from 7/11 go? Probably just the alcohol.

"AYE FUTURE WIFE!" someone outside of the bar suddenly screamed at us.

—-

Did you enjoy this chapter?
Thanks for reading :))
I'm really trying my best with the storyline, the grammar and everything else dude