Chapter 11

"Seonghwa, isn't it?"

"What?" His eyes were wide open.

"Your name is Seonghwa." I looked at him, wondering why he looked so shook.

"How do you know? Does she remember?" i couldn't hear the last part since it was muffled.

"No, it just says on all the business cards that you stacked up on your car deck." I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking out of the window.

He released a relieving sigh.

"Why don't you want me to know?" I continued looking out of the window while addressing him.

"None of your business." And there we go again. The cold guy.

The two of them arrived at the mansion. Seonghwa shut his door not bothering to wait for Jiwon to get out of the car. 

"Jiwon! Where were you?" Changbin ran down the stairs from the main door worriedly.

"Oh, about that.."

"Hello Stray Kids." This Seonghwa strutted into the mansion, folding his hands behind his back.

Everyone in the house hurriedly made their way to bow and pay their respects in front of Seonghwa. Hyunjin tripped over Jeongin's thighs while they were wrestling on the ground, Felix cleaned up the avocado residue on the kitchen counter after smacking guacamole into Nayeon's face because apparently she irritated him. Obviously, they are not a normal bunch.

"Ah, what an honor to have you visit us Park!" Chan stood in the front, greeting Seonghwa with  open arms, smiling awkwardly because of all the embarassment his group has put him into.

"I see Twice is with you as well,-" As he tried to finish his sentence, he got interrupted by his one and only sister, Park Jihyo.

"WHY IS THERE NO STRAWBERRY MIL-, oh. Ew, my brother." She stood at the staircase in a pair of sweats, a curler for her bangs and an empty milk can in her hand.

Seonghwa released a light scoff, while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms as he turned to his beloved sister, who was now shoving tons of mint chocolate ice cream, which was way too huge to fit into her mouth in one go, into her mouth. Her eyes wide open, as if someone caught her illegally eating.

"Tell me why you're the leader of Twice and not anyone else in your group." He massaged his temples a bit before turning away from her and focused on Jiwon.

"Lov- Jiwon. How far is she with the training?" He was talking to her before turning to Chan and Changbin who stood right behind Jiwon, who was currently avoiding eye contact with the male in charge at any costs. 

Changbin, who've seemed to notice the little stutter replied hesitating a bit.

"She's doing really well, especially in the Assassination field. As much as I hate the thought of it, she would do well as a Seductress, or at least pretend to do so to eliminate more important clients." He explained. 

"Great." He mumbled before elegantly making his way to the front door.

"See you tomorrow, Jiwon. It's your first mission and I want you to show your full potential. Chris, make sure you let her practice the whole night and make her repeat until she aces each move and attack perfectly and sweatless. Also, Jiwon you'll be wearing the fit that someone from my team will deliver soon, it is already fitted to your body so you'll have no reason to worry or refuse to wear it. Until then." Seonghwa dozed off in his car without giving any other command, which let everyone in the living room sink into an awkward silence.

"FUCK YEAH, I WANT TO TEACH JIWON HOW TO SEDUCE RICH GRANDPAS." Jisung yelled all of sudden with Hyunjin agreeing and giving him the brofist, meanwhile Sana interjected saying she wants to be the one since she's more talented and experienced in that field.

"NO I WILL TEACH HER! I'M A WOMAN AFTER ALL!" She began yelling back.

Seungmin and Changbin, the ones who will train her the whole night long, shook their heads while leading Jiwon to the training parkour. 

"You know, back in the days ou- my parents always scolded me for bickering with my...little sister like this." The smile he wore when starting to tell the story faded as he kept telling.

"Where is your sister now?" Jiwon asked out of curiosity, sitting next to him on a training mat while adjusting her medical tape.

"She-. I actually don't know. I haven't seen her since i was a preteen. I believe it has something to do with the loss of our parents and the shady business they were in." He stared off.

"Wanna know what's funny? I've been told that I have an older brother, imagine if that was you! I mean Seo Jiwon and Seo Changbin is such a coincidence, right?" Jiwon lightly chuckled, staring off as well.

Until Seungmin suddenly bashed in, holding a black bag and a worrying excited expression on his face.

"Y'all have to see what Jiwon has to wear tomorrow-"

a/n

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the little hiatus i took from the book, i just didn't know how to continue it anymore, but since i got such great feedback from you I got more motivated and quickly wrote this chapter to kind of feed the drought? I'll try my best to update every once in a while, but i can already tell you that it wont be often :<

Thank you for all the support, love chu >.<

Rose xoxo