Chapter 07

Jiwon's POV

The so called RM and his friend V have finally arrived, yet I haven't seen them.
Every single guy out of 21 was under panic mode because they still weren't able to clean the house house to it's fullest.
They all stood like statues once heavy footsteps and murmuring were heard from the staircase, which led to the main living room.

A guy named Taeil ran to the closet and motioned everyone to quickly put their utensils in it. Surprisingly, they made it just in tim-

"KIM NAMJOON AND KIM TAEHYUNG?!" I stood there, staring at them in disbelief.

"Oh god you kept her safe." Taehyung, or should I say, V breathed out in relief.

I stared at them, still not able to handle this situation since the guys who caused my kidnap were my ex boyfriend and now ex friend. God must hate me.

The bunny guy named Doyoung mumbled something into his Bosses ear and grabbed me by arm, not harshly, rather comforting.

He now led me to the front garden, which was behind the gates of the mansion I was stuck in.

We were now seated in one of the benches that stood under the cherry blossom trees which just started to bloom. In other circumstances I would've appreciated the beauty of this scenery, but right now I couldn't think right. Why would my ex boyfriend and my friend get me kidnapped by 21 guys in total? Why was I here?

"I'm sure you're not doing well right now." Doyoung looked at me with a comforting face, he in general was probably the most understanding and caring out of them all. Well, I haven't met each one of them personally, but in these few hours that I've spent here, Doyoung has been taking care of me very well.

"Thank you." I simply told him and he seemed to understand by giving me a reassuring smile.

"I know you don't want to be here and I know you want to leave this place. I would be happy to help you. The guards at the gate are going for a break soon until sunset strikes, so I will help you get through the gates. I don't want you to live through the same things as my sister." He mumbled the last part as it was barely audible.

I stood up hugging him real tight. It might seem weird, because I haven't even known him for a whole day, but he just radiated warm energy and kindness that made him seem to close to me and the fact that he wanted to help me made me even more euphoric.

"I really don't know how to repay you.." I gave him my gummiest smile.

"Just stay safe and alive, you are wanted by many people Jiwon. They will hunt you, kidnap you and do...other things to you and I don't want another woman go through this process." He spaced off a little, looking down at the grass we were standing at but he snapped out of it once a cherry blossom leaf fell right in front of his eyes.

A while later, Doyoung and I were still seated on the bench, now talking about the most random things. It was basically just me asking a bunch of questions about the other 20 guys inside the house and him asking me questions about my life.

I now know that they're a gang called NCT and BTS is the gang of RM, which is the leader of the gang who is also my old tutor and friend called Kim Namjoon.

I asked him what type of gang they are, what they do as a gang. He was being quite discreet with what he was saying, which was noticeable as he was taking longer pauses to think about what he should say, but he did tell me that there gangs related with mafia.

My last question was the one that confused me the most.

"Why am I wanted by people at the moment?" I stared at him in hope that he provided an answer for my question.

"I can't directly tell you why, but you've always been wanted by gangs and mafia bosses. They've just never taken action since you were still a minor and even though the mafia business is known as a ruthless business, each of the mafia bosses still had a little bit kindness and common sense to wait until you were older. Now that you're an adult and you're involved in this business since the attack by ********* in the restaurant, people seek for you since your parents...played a big role in this business." Again, he was thinking about how he should say the things that were clouding his mind.

As if it was planned, the guards went off to their break, leaving me without a further explanation of Doyoung's reply.
He grabbed my hand and ran along the gates, hiding, just incase a guard returns to get something he forgot in the guardians hut next to the gates.

The 20 guys in the house have been awfully quiet. None of them looked for Doyoung and me. They either trusted Doyoung very much or they didn't mind me taking a break from the stuff going on inside.

As there was nothing left to hold us back, Doyoung leaned in closer and whispered "Run, go and never look back. Look for *********, they will keep you save, especially their leader."

He slipped a little note into my hand and let go of me, pushing me a bit so I would run off.

I looked back at him and ran. I had no clue where I was, if I was still in Seoul and how I would get back home, but I just kept running.

About 10 minutes have passed and I could finally recognize my surroundings. I was now Downtown, where small shops, convenience stores and cafés were located. Since I'm not the athletic type of person, I panted, holding onto the wall of a convenience store. To my luck, it was my favorite 7/11.

"Jiwon! Are you okay?" Someone shouted, as they came out of the stores door.

It was Minho.

He ran up to me, holding me by my shoulders so I would face him. I was totally fine, not hurt at all, but I was just out of breath which looked like something bad happened to me.

"Minho. I'm fine. I'm just exhausted." I was still panting a little bit, but my breath got much more steadier than it was a few moments ago.

He pulled me into a tight hug and his face showed pure worry. I hugged back, less tighter than him.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked, since I kinda was too lazy to call a cab.

"Sure, lets go to my car-" he stopped midways.

"Fuck, bosses orders." He mumbled under his breath, hissing.

He kept on walking to the car with his ha d in mine. As we were seated in his car, he looked at me.

"I would love to drive you home, but I can't."

With that, we drew off to an unknown mansion.

———-
A/N
Whose mansion are Jiwon and Minho driving to?
Why is Jiwon wanted by the mafia industry?
What's up with Doyoung and his sister?

I hope you enjoy this story, I'd be happy for some feedback or requests!