Chapter 06

Jiwon's POV

My mind went black on what happened to me. I just remember walking past these alleyways on my way back home. I looked around the room. It was a beige colored bedroom, but one thing caught my eye.

There were pictures of me on a wall and I had handcuffs on. How did I get here and why?

"Yong, she's awake." A bunny-looking guy said. He quickly peeked into the room I was in, looked at me and then walked away humming and I must say, even though I don't know this guy and he was probably the one who kidnapped me, his voice was angelic.

An intimating looking guy just entered the room, staring at me. It looks like he's..thinking? I stayed quiet, since I watched enough dramas to see that talking to much makes the kidnapper angry.

"Call RM, we've got the right Jiwon." He simply told some people, who were all lined up in front of the door. I think this intimating guy is their boss?

"Can you talk or do you want to stay quiet the whole time?" He confronted me. The rest of the group was getting closer as well, but most of them still stood at the door frame. How many are they?!

"What do you want?" I kept my serious pokerface. I mean if I get kidnapped once in my life, I want to be that tough, cool girl that intimates the kidnappers back. Or that's what I thought I did.

They started giggling?

"Why are you laughing, huh? Mind your own business." I sternly told them off, still trying to keep that image.

A guy that looked like a legit anime character stared at me with a genuine smile and sparkling eyes until he spoke up. "Yong, can we keep her? She's cute!"

"What the hell Yuta? You know she's not ours! She belongs to BTS." He said in the most cold tone I've ever heard. Damn, who stepped on his cookie this morning? This guy got some serious issues.

By the way, what in the world is a BTS? I don't belong to anyone fam, I think there's a mistake.

"Who said I belonged to someone? Whatever BTS you're talking about, they do not own me." I mocked the way they said BTS because that sentence annoyed me.

"Taeyong I got the girl some juice and cookies-"

"Johnny?!" I stared at him in disbelief. Isn't he some type of waiter? How could this sweet guy be one of those guys?

"A-Ah, hi I guess?" He places the juice and cookies on the bedside table, now scratching the back of his head because of the awkwardness.

Suddenly, some skinny guy, who had black hair and looked fairly chinese, entered the room, clapping his hands together.
"Chop Chop folks, our President RM and his Butler V will arrive to inspect our newest kidnap, clean up a little bit, would ya?" He gave me strong boss-bitch vibes.

"Chittaphon weren't you in China just yesterday?" A tan guy, who gave off major sun-like vibes said.

"Sorry, I think I didn't hear right? Chittaphon? Not on my watch honey, my name is Ten. Now clean this house up, we have a business to run."

Everyone, including me, was left dumbfounded by the sudden appearance of this man, who has brought a strong aura with him. Just like he said, everyone started cleaning up, except that Taeyong guy, who continued to stand by the bed I was laying in, arms crossed and his face yet so serious.

"Taeyong, honey, get that frown out of your face. You're too young to have wrinkles, I can lend you my jade roller sometime." Ten, I suppose, said while brushing strands of his hair out of his face.

—-

?? POV

"They've got your girl."

"She's not my girl, you know that."

"Yeah whatever, but what are we going to do now? We're 16, they're 28 now."

"What counts are skills, not number of men. Quality over Quantity, you know?"

I stood up from my chair, still a bit exhausted from our mission a while ago in the restaurant.

"We have to come up with a plan as soon as possible, since we don't know what they will do with her."

"Boss, shall I call an emergency meeting?"

"Call them too. We might need some support anyways and a little feminine touch couldn't hurt."

The guy nodded, leaving the room already on his phone to call the needed people.

"I will get you Jiwon. Even if it costs me a lot of effort." I stood beside the window for a while, staring at the busy streets at daytime.

"Besides that, this mission has brought back some family memories, it's always nice to have a little bonding time with my sister while trying to get the girl I want."

I took out my phone, ringing her.

"Come by the company with your girls, Park Jihyo."

A/N
Who is that guy? And what is his business with Jiwon?
NCT and BTS working together? What do you think of it?