Brutus

(This story was made before Little Nightmares 2 released so this AU is pretty far for canon.)

EeEeEeEe, did the votes on my social media stuffiessss. I'm able to put this on Wattpad. I mean, I was gonna do this anyway regardless of what you guys said.

sorry not sorry. 

Putting this here since I couldn't fit this in the description : 

((IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FAN-ART OR FAN PMV/ANIMATION/ANIMATIC OF THIS AU PLEASE DO. JUST DON'T CLAIM THE AU AS YOUR OWN, I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE FAN-MADE STUFF FOR MY STORIES--- and if you do make it, please give me the link to it. If It's a website I can comment on I will attack you with love.))

Note from Older DogInATuxedo: The grammar/spelling for older chapters right now is going through editing phases. I am not fully complete with all the older chapters so a chapter may suddenly have worse quality than the others.

Note from even older DogInATuxedo : OK. I'm going to have to specify this since I've been getting questions about this and the canon LN2 a lot.

This book was made around when the first Little Nightmares 2 trailer dropped. Therefore do not expect anything like Mono's Signal Powers, Glitching remains, etc.

------------------------------

The Maw.

A Great Source of amusement for Adults and some Teenagers. Some Teenagers' minds haven't been fully corrupted into liking this stuff.

But this place is a Hellhole for Children.

The Maw is a ship afloat in the sea that kidnaps runaway children from mainland. The Ferryman being the person who takes the children. Sometimes The Maw buys children from The Hunter.

Now, what IS The Maw exactly?

You know the Dog Fighting in late 1830s-1976? Well, replace Dogs with Children, add many more twists, unfair things and a gladiator arena and there you go. That's The Maw

We fight for The Lady's and The Guest's amusement.

We kill our friends just to make them happy.

We Suffer. So that's why we need to escape.

10:00 AM -

Kids were loaded into a large Holding Room. The Holding Room was attached to The Maw's Gladiator Arena. The Holding Room had a Massive barred Window so The Children could watch the fights too. The Holding Room was made out of metal.

The Arena was bowl-shaped, the Arena's ground being Sand. The Arena had two Battle Enter cages on opposite sides. Battle Enter Cages were the final cage(s) you had to sit in before you could begin fighting your opponent. Both Battle Enter Cages had a Holding Room near it.

Above the Arena were thousands of seats for The Guests. The viewing area had fences around the edge to prevent The Guests from tripping and falling into the Arena.

The first battle of the day was about to begin.

There were five children in the Right Holding Room.

A white Boy with black hair covering his eyes, a blue shirt, blue pants, no shoes, and a Chain on his ankle. His name was Seven. His old name being The Runaway Kid. No one knows why exactly he used to be named runaway as it seems he's given himself that name and refuses to tell the tale.

(OC) Another one was also a white Boy. he had brown hair covering his eyes, a dirty dark brown T-shirt and lighter brown pants. His name was Twenty.