False Truth

A week and a half went by, Shadow Six and Four grew closer each day.

7:21 PM

-Six POV-

Third battle and last of the day.

Shadow Six immediately went over to talk with Four. Which now was the usual.

I smiled at my sister, I'm glad she's making friends- or, well. A friend.

I looked over at Mono, I walked over to Mono. I wanted to talk to him about Shadow Six-- Mostly about how well I thought Shadow Six was taking all this stuff.

-Third Person (But kinda in Shadow Six's POV)-

Six went over to Mono and talked to him, Shadow Six couldn't hear what they were saying. She also noticed they kept looking back at her, but that didn't bother her much.

"So, Four. All these days gone by and you still haven't been picked to fight." Shadow Six said. "Lucky, huh?"

"Actually, I have been. It happened when you weren't selected to go into the holding rooms." Four said.

"Oh." Shadow Six said. "Wait, that was like. One day, wasn't it?"

The Taikos started playing.

"I think so." He said.

"Do they just keep forgetting to have you fight or something?" Shadow Six said.

Four shrugged.

--

-Six POV-

I watched Shadow Six and Four talk to each other.

"I think they'll be best friends eventually, you?" I asked Mono, he shrugged.

"I guess so, if one of them doesn't get killed first." Mono said.

We were talking quietly so Shadow Six and Four couldn't hear us.

"Mono!" I said.

"Probably gonna be the bandaged kid." Mono added on.

"Seriously, Stop." I said.

--

-Shadow Six POV-

"Hey, I have a question." Shadow Six asked. "Two actually, one's very important."

"What is it?" Four asked.

"The least important one, do you have any other cell mates?" Shadow Six asked.

"No, my cellmates died off a while ago." Four said. "Before I met you."

"Now the other question?" He asked.

"Can you b--" Shadow Six was cut off by The Janitor coming into the holding room.

"Bandage?..." The Janitor called out.

"What?" Shadow Six said, looking at The Janitor.

"That's my really weird gladiator name" Four explained.

The Janitor went over and grabbed Four, Four didn't run when he was nearing.

"You can tell me whatever you were going to say, after the fight!" Four yelled before he was taken out of the room, The Janitor closing the door behind him.

Soon, The Hanging Man came into the room with the dog snare pole. He caught Mono with it and dragged him out the room.

-------------------- ((Real Third Person))

Four was being put up against Mono.

Both children were let out of the battle enter cages.

The other children watched them both from the barred windows.