Blood Lust

3:00 PM

-Shadow Six POV-

We were in the Right Holding Room, Six and I were sitting next to each other in the corner of the room.

I looked over at Four, sitting Alone in the other corner of the room. Keeping distance from everybody else. Though, to me, he looked a bit lonely. I then looked at my Sister.

I nudged Six, getting her attention. "What?" She asked.

I pointed towards Four. "Can I...?"

Before I could finish what I was saying Six nodded and said, "Yes"

I looked up at her before walking over to Four. I sat next to the bandaged child, looking straight at him.

He was looking away from me, I don't think he noticed me yet. He slowly turned his head towards me-- Then he jumped when he noticed me.

He stared at me as if I was invading his personal space.

But there was no way I was invading his personal space, right? R I G H T ?

"Err-- Yes?" Four said, nervousness and confusion in his voice.

"You- Uh, looked lonely so I came over." I said.

"I'm Shadow Six." I said with a smile. "You?"

"Uhm." Four paused, deciding if he should introduce himself or just move away. "F-Four. My name is Four." He said quietly.

I nodded. "And my Gladiator name is Alter Ego."

"My Gladiator name is .... I don't remember actually, it's a long one in a different language I think? I can't remember it. " Four said quietly.

"Oh, that's okay." I said.

"Heh, maybe. But yours is definitely better than whatever The Guests named me, The Guests named you well." Four said, speaking louder.

-Third Person POV-

The Children quiet down when they heard The Janitor nearing and a young kid screaming and crying.

The Janitor opened the door, holding Five. Five looked at the other children, shaking.

He started crying again, The Janitor grunted in annoyance and threw him into the Holding Room. Not bothering to be somewhat gentle.

Five hit the floor with a thud, he didn't get up.

The Janitor slammed the door to the Holding Room shut.

-SIX POV-

We were all staring at them, nobody went towards the young child yet. I recognized the child, his name was Five. He was the child being abused by The Pretender earlier today.

I heard other children whispering something, but I couldn't tell what they were whispering.

I decided to be the first child to make a move, I walked towards Five.

I shook him, "Hello?" I said.

He responded with crying.

"Five, are you okay?" I asked again.

Five got up, sniffling.

"Five? Are you okay?" I asked once again. "Also I know your name because of The Pretender thing."

-Third Person-

"No! I'm not okay, why would I be? I'm officially old enough to fight, I'm going to die!" Five cried. "I don't know how to fight!"