№ 24: Night's Dilemma

Today was a special day.

The day you get to experience your first prom night. And, most importantly, dance with the most handsome man under the moonlight.

You just can't wait.

It's already 5:00PM, a Saturday. You were invited to B/F/N's house so that the both of you can go to prom together at the same time through B/F/N's mom's car, who, came to visit her. She'll be staying at B/F/N's place for a week since it's her mom's day off from work.

"It's happening, it's happening!" B/F/N squeals and spins around the living room. B/F/N has been waiting her whole life just for this day.

But you were completely the exact opposite.

You never experienced prom, nor never been to one either. You were nervous, and completely tensed up at the same time. But B/F/N didn't seem to notice this as she was preparing herself for prom.

"Aw, Y/N, why aren't you preparing? Prom's just an hour away!" She excitedly says. You sits down on the couch, letting out an exasperated sigh as pinched your thighs.

You weren't prepared for this, at all.

"B/F/N, I just- I don't know." You say and looked at B/F/N, changing into her gorgeously, silky (B/F/C) gown, her chest being the center of attraction.

But nonetheless, she looks stunning

"And why exactly? You need to enjoy your first prom night as much as you can! Don't worry about what anyone thinks, that's not how prom works, after all." She chirps and hums to herself, grabbing the curler that she placed on the round, glass table. You smiled at B/F/N's optimism, glad that she doesn't really care about what others think.

"And don't just stand there, go and wear that dress you bought for tonight!"

'Oh, right,' you thought. This wasn't the right time to overthink things. You didn't even put on your dress yet.

Of course B/F/N had to help you with choosing your dress. Sure it was the cheapest gown you can afford, but it was the loveliest gown that suited you the best.

"I would be head over heels for you if I were a guy." You remember B/F/N mention before when you guys went shopping and tried on your dresses together.

"I would've done the same thing." You sheepishly returned the compliment.

(I don't know with you guys, just imagine whatever dress you guys want. But I'll leave your dress options here just in case you guys are wondering.)

B/F/N's dress:

Your dress (choose among the four or  imagine your own :)