№ 31: Aware

"Hey Kaden, is it just me or Y/N and Albert hasn't been seeing each other lately?"

Kaden gives up mid-way by the time he tries to reread the same paragraph over and over again. He glances at B/F/N, placing his hand to his forehead.

"Those two really need to tell each other how they feel... After all, graduation is coming to a close." Kaden says and grabs the glass of water beside him. B/F/N silently agrees and looks around the cafeteria. She smiles when she sees the spot where the four of you were panicking when Albert was covered in his lunch.

"I remembered when we argued about whether or not that I should pay Albert. But in the end we got into a heated argument, not being able to see each other for what, a week?" Kaden smiles at the thought.

"Yeah, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't have been as close as we are now. We haven't even return the favor to them yet. Wait a second..."

Kaden widens his eyes in amusement, catching up to what B/F/N's been meaning to say. B/F/N rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Now you get what I mean...? It's our turn to return the favor. But instead of planning it after graduation..." B/F/N searches around her backpack and proudly slams her notebook on the  table.

"I planned it ahead of time."

Kaden made a little 'ooh' with his mouth as B/F/N flips her notebook to the other side. She opens it to reveal a bunch of random scribbles and doodles. The word 'PLAN' was bolded  and underlined.

"Wait, don't tell me you didn't listen  during class just to make this."

"Come on, Kaden. I made this during our free time in class. Did you even pay attention when I asked you those random questions about Albert?" B/F/N says, pushing it to Kaden. Kaden thoroughly reads at the plans B/F/N made, and was surprise to see that B/F/N used Kaden's info for the plan.

"An amusement park date?" Kaden thought aloud. He continues to read through B/F/N's notebook.

"I decided that it would be best that we did it after exams. Since the stress would disappear after that. And we all know that everyone loves fun and games, especially Albert." B/F/N sighs  and stretches. After a few seconds of reading into B/F/N's plan Kaden's face changed into a troubled expression. He gulps as if he wanted to say something important.

"What? Is there something troubling you about the plan?" B/F/N asked, waiting for a reply. Kaden shakes his head and returns the notebook back to B/F/N.

"Well, there is one..."

B/F/N looks down at her notebook and sees if there were any flaws with her plan. She gives up once she sees that there was nothing wrong. Kaden chuckles and lightheartedly smacks her head.

"I'm not saying that your plan's the problem, silly. I'm talking about how they would adjust to one another. You know that they haven't been talking for how many weeks now... What's more if they might've had a heated argument with each other. So... " Kaden bit his lip, waiting for B/F/N's response. B/F/N didn't even think too much about what Kaden said and quickly grabs his hand. They both ran away by the time B/F/N sees you entering the cafeteria.

You questioned where B/F/N went off to and thought that she might've already been in the cafeteria by now. You gazed at the table where you guys would usually eat, and swore that you've saw someone sitting there just now. You shrugged it off and continued your search for her.

---

B/F/N and Kaden sat not too far from the cafeteria. They've decided to hide behind the canteen while the birds were doing their chirping routine.